Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH/Dixie Updates

Featured Replies

34-14 Dixie late third quarter.

 

I have never seen a Cov Cath team with so many penalties and such disorderly play. There must have been six to eight times in the first half where the QB and runningback run into each other on a handoff.

  • Author

37-14

 

CCH has to have atleast 5 personal fouls, maybe more!

  • Author

I have to give props to #7 Furnish for CCH, he is the one bright spot for CCH returning kickoffs.

  • Author
Coaching?

 

 

I would have to assume so, in years past you would see penalties, but tonight is just rediculous.

I would have to assume so, in years past you would see penalties, but tonight is just rediculous.
When you see 5 personal fouls you have to believe it is.
  • Author

37-22 Dixie is up, middle of the 4th

37-22 8:46 left

I still give Mr. Brossart two years before I make judgement.

All personal fouls are not equal. I know at least one was a running into the kicker call when trying to block a FG. Unfortunate but has zero to do with intent to injure and has zero to do with coaching.

CCH inside the 20.

CCH fumbles and loses it.

  • Author
All personal fouls are not equal. I know at least one was a running into the kicker call when trying to block a FG. Unfortunate but has zero to do with intent to injure and has zero to do with coaching.

 

 

None of them may have been intent to injure, but they still are mistakes that can't be made. CCH put up a good fight, but way too many mistakes that winning football teams do not make!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.