Darius Miller will attend......

That is great news for UK basketball. This guy might be the best player to come out of KY since King Rex. I have seen him a couple times and he is the real deal. Billy G is going to make everyone finally forget all about Ricky P. Way to go Billy and thanks to Darius for showing some love for KY basketball.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great news for UK basketball. This guy might be the best player to come out of KY since King Rex. I have seen him a couple times and he is the real deal. Billy G is going to make everyone finally forget all about Ricky P. Way to go Billy and thanks to Darius for showing some love for KY basketball.

He's probably the fourth best to come out of Mason County. Not even close for the entire state.

Lofton

Lyons

Feldhause

Miller

That was a refreshing change from rocky top I would think.;)

I personally believe that U.K should automatically offer a scholarship every year to Mr. Ky Basketball. If there had been one Lofton would be in Blue and white instead of orange. Great to see Darius commit. Gillipsie is making great strides to bring Ky. back as a contender.

Keep him healthy Mason co. Will look forward to seeing him in a U.K. outfit next year. As a ECHS Raider fan... I will not look forward to seeing him in his Royals outfit though.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I personally believe that U.K should automatically offer a scholarship every year to Mr. Ky Basketball. If there had been one Lofton would be in Blue and white instead of orange. Great to see Darius commit. Gillipsie is making great strides to bring Ky. back as a contender.

Keep him healthy Mason co. Will look forward to seeing him in a U.K. outfit next year. As a ECHS Raider fan... I will not look forward to seeing him in his Royals outfit though.:lol: :lol: :lol:

For every Chris Lofton, there is a Walt Allen and so on that you would have. Would you really want to do that. Just to name a few of those past Mr. Basketball's that would definitely be questionable additions there are:

Walt Allen, Brandon Davenport, Domonic Tilford, and just for fun...Brandon Stockton and Josh Carrier.

He's probably the fourth best to come out of Mason County. Not even close for the entire state.

Lofton

Lyons

Feldhause

Miller

You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!! Miller is rated higher nationally than any of those other 3 at the high school level, and clearly has more upside than any of those 3 had. The combination of size, athleticism, shooting and ball handling he possesses without a doubt makes him a better prospect than any of those guys. What planet do you live on?????

You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!! Miller is rated higher nationally than any of those other 3 at the high school level, and clearly has more upside than any of those 3 had. The combination of size, athleticism, shooting and ball handling he possesses without a doubt makes him a better prospect than any of those guys. What planet do you live on?????

You obviously don't know Mason County basketball that well. Two of those three are the leading scorers in school history. Feldhause i will give you, but strictly on potential. No way can you can compare Miller to the likes of Chapman, Houston or Coleman.

You obviously don't know Mason County basketball that well. Two of those three are the leading scorers in school history. Feldhause i will give you, but strictly on potential. No way can you can compare Miller to the likes of Chapman, Houston or Coleman.
You need to wake up pal!!!!!!! If you polled 20 of the top college coaches in the United States today and asked them to take what they know of these 4 Mason County players and they could have any of the 4 as an 18 yr old Freshman in college EVERY SINGLE ONE of them would take Darius Miller WITHOUT A DOUBT.

You need to wake up pal!!!!!!! If you polled 20 of the top college coaches in the United States today and asked them to take what they know of these 4 Mason County players and they could have any of the 4 as an 18 yr old Freshman in college EVERY SINGLE ONE of them would take Darius Miller WITHOUT A DOUBT.

You stated that miller could be one of the best players to come out of the state since Rex Chapman. This is absolutely ridiculous to make that comparison. As far as the others are concerned, 2 of them played in the pre-Internet era and did not receive the exposure that Miller is getting today. Just because a player is not ranked high coming out of high school does not necessarily mean they are not going to be good players. You can take all of that potential stuff stick it. I base my opinions on how the players actually perform. Does the name Felipe Lopez ring a bell to you.