Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th region

Featured Replies

12th region preseason is a joke. Upside down in many ways. Probably only one right is Wayne is probably at the top but the rest are wrong. Too bad this guy didnt talk to coaches or do his homework, makes the region and him look bad!

 

What preseason rankings are you talking about?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I can't say I agree with this too much. It's really hard to gauge the 12th this season. I'm not so sure that Wayne is #1, but if they are, I like McCreary Central's chance to win the region this year. The Cardinals are too inconsistent and were all but beat in their district game last year. However, they did put some "whoopings" down during the regular season. My top ten will be as followed:

 

1. Somerset

2. Wayne County

3. McCreary Central

4. Boyle County

5. Lincoln County

6. E. Jessamine

7. W. Jessamine

8. Pulaski County

9. Mercer County

10. Danville

 

48th:

1. Wayne County: 5-1

2. McCreary Central: 4-2

3. Southwestern: 2-4

3. Monticello: 2-4

Yeah, I can't say I agree with this too much. It's really hard to gauge the 12th this season. I'm not so sure that Wayne is #1, but if they are, I like McCreary Central's chance to win the region this year. The Cardinals are too inconsistent and were all but beat in their district game last year. However, they did put some "whoopings" down during the regular season. My top ten will be as followed:

 

1. Somerset

2. Wayne County

3. McCreary Central

4. Boyle County

5. Lincoln County

6. E. Jessamine

7. W. Jessamine

8. Pulaski County

9. Mercer County

10. Danville

 

48th:

1. Wayne County: 5-1

2. McCreary Central: 4-2

3. Southwestern: 2-4

3. Monticello: 2-4

 

I like this top ten a thousand times better than the cats pause.. I think the top 5 could go in any order, somerset could be 5th and i couldnt argue with those 4 being ahead of them, but when I saw that they were ranked 9th I couldnt believe it..

 

Its not like the player rankings were any better, in my opinion I thought price and bourne both should be on there from somerset, and I thought it was hands down that Watts would be the top player in the region.. And if the guy had done his homework he would have found out that Cole isnt even playing basketball this year for Somerset.

If Lincoln plays as a team they will be your winners !

Agree but sounds like the guy didnt talk to anyone. I think a case can be made for about 6 teams to win it all.

Wayne, Lincoln, Somerset, McCreary, Boyle Co and more than likely West Jessamine. I think outside chances after that are Mercer.

 

Just like last year, some teams were ranked correctly and some were way over looked, same will happen this year with the Cats pause, good luck to all teams and cant wait til let the players and coaches settle it on the court.

Cats Pause
I saw the Cats Pause today. Anyone that keeps up with 12th region basket has to wonder if they did there homework or did they just put teams down at random. I think your preseason picks are a little more accurate. And I agree that there are about 5 teams that could be the preseason pick as #1.
I saw the Cats Pause today. Anyone that keeps up with 12th region basket has to wonder if they did there homework or did they just put teams down at random. I think your preseason picks are a little more accurate. And I agree that there are about 5 teams that could be the preseason pick as #1.

 

He didn't do much research on the players end, I think he just took names he had heard. John Cole is a great athlete, but in my opinion Bourne and Wallen are much better basketball players.

He didn't do much research on the players end, I think he just took names he had heard. John Cole is a great athlete, but in my opinion Bourne and Wallen are much better basketball players.

 

Agreed, but you cant mention those two without mentioning Price? the teams leading scorer last season and probably most athletic player.. These three senior players with the help of a few role players should lead the jumpers to a great season..

Agreed, but you cant mention those two without mentioning Price? the teams leading scorer last season and probably most athletic player.. These three senior players with the help of a few role players should lead the jumpers to a great season..
:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.