Strahan is back, Trotter a buck and Rice a Bronco

stick1

Big holes on D? Only in the secondary. The D-line has a lot of depth and the linebackers are solid.

They have two good WR's. Plaxico's production dropped last year after Amani Toomer got hurt. If Amani is healthy, the Giants offense runs smooth. Go look at when Eli's numbers declined last year...it was after Toomer went down.

You don't think Jacobs is 260? You can't be serious. Have you seen the guy? He's HUGE. He's at least 260, maybe more.

I'm also curious why you don't think he'll work out? He's been productive when given a chance, and can you imagine trying to tackle him late in the 2nd half? I don't think many defenses are going to be happy to see Droughns and Jacobs carrying the ball all game long...

Oh, and you know Jacobs is huge when he makes Droughns look small.

You mean you think he will be able to breathe late in the 2nd half????

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you think he will be able to breathe late in the 2nd half????

Why wouldn't he? He trained with the same trainer that got Tiki Barber in the tremendous shape he was always in this off-season. What has given you the idea that he will not be able to make it through a whole game?

You expectations are through the roof for a guy who has never carried the ball more than 12 times in one game and you expect him to carry it 20 times a game for a while season. Jury is still out on him.

Through the roof? Try again. I said he'll be effective. Explain how that is "through the roof"? :lol: