Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek vs GRC

Who will win this game? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Tates Creek
      41%
      5
    • George Rogers Clark
      58%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Creek travel to Winchester to take on the Cards. How do you see this one playing out?

Tates Creek is bad. They have no pass defense right now. I was really confused with their offensive direction last night. Their offense is a dichotomous mess right now. They are trying to change their offensive philosophy, but it's not working right now. This change has also made them lose their tough smashmouth identity. Things are not going well, but it is important that they continue to try and pass, it's time to reach the 21st century.

 

GRC is in the same qunadry as the Creek, both are 0-2 and neither have been that impressive. The game being at GRC will be the difference, GRC 17- TC 14.

Both teams have some adjustments to make. I think the way the Cards adjust line-ups for injuries, tuning of the offense and defense, and some special team play will be critical.

 

GRC - 21

T/C 14

  • Author
Both teams have some adjustments to make. I think the way the Cards adjust line-ups for injuries, tuning of the offense and defense, and some special team play will be critical.

 

GRC - 21

T/C 14

 

What is the status of the kids that got hurt the other night?

What is the status of the kids that got hurt the other night?

 

I talked to #24's parents yesterday at the D.B. Festival. He is doing better. Mainly dehydrated, but he is a tough kid and should be ready for Friday against the Creek. I have not heard an update on #41. He was on crutches during the game. I hope he isn't out too long.

I am still going to stick with Tates Creek. They are mixing it up a bit, but I believe the offense will start clicking soon. I wish them the best of luck.

I've got to go with the Cards. As the defense and offense improve this week AND make the necessary adjustments, they will come out with the win. This is homecoming week and GRC will want this win.

GRC-27. Creek-7.

???? you got me, I'm lost, I hope GRC, makes the necessary adjustments to keep away from 0-3.

  • Author
I talked to #24's parents yesterday at the D.B. Festival. He is doing better. Mainly dehydrated, but he is a tough kid and should be ready for Friday against the Creek. I have not heard an update on #41. He was on crutches during the game. I hope he isn't out too long.

 

I will talk to Coach at school on Tuesday and try and get a update on all the injuries and the status for Friday night.

Cards really need this one as the next games are Danville and Madison Central away and then Henry Clay at home....tuff schedule ahead.

Clark County 22

Tates Creek 12

  • Author

Talked to coach today at school and #41 Robbie Hisle is out for a few weeks due to a ankle sprang. The rest of the team at this point is healthy.

Im taking Tates Creek in a upset.

Looks likes the weather will hold off for the game tonight.

 

81 degrees at kickoff (7:30pm) at Cardinal Stadium. Should be a big crowd for this game!

 

GO CARDS!

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

  • Author
Talked to coach today at school and #41 Robbie Hisle is out for a few weeks due to a ankle sprang. The rest of the team at this point is healthy.

 

Had another injury this week ...Jaron Thomas. Word today at school he was going to try and play , but was not 100%

 

Ryan Williams was taken off the field and to the hospital during the MC game with breathing problems. He played last week but, I was told today it is still bothering him and he would have to have periods of rest during the game.

 

Yes big game tonight...also Homecoming tonight. Had a pep rally today...the Cards should be ready.

 

Go Cards :ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.