Caught on camera!

theguru

In re the first picture, in my opinion as a former offensive linemen, that's not holding; Beechwood's player was just helping the Dixie player not fall down and the Beechwood player was simply displaying good sportmanship.:jump:

Manners and decorum are extremely important to us old offensive linemen

In re the first picture, in my opinion as a former offensive linemen, that's not holding; Beechwood's player was just helping the Dixie player not fall down and the Beechwood player was simply displaying good sportmanship.:jump:

Fine upstanding gentleman only concerned about the welfare of our team, that's what I see too. Hey Ru do you have any pictures of the phantom fumble on Dixie's sideline?

In the second one thats not holding, #56 cant help it that the guy just ran into his arm like that.

See, thats where your wrong. The Beechwood players were going both ways all day long and the man is red was merely concerned for his welfare. The Dixie player is merely giving him a piggy back ride back to his huddle in order to save his legs for the Beechies fourth quarter comeback.