BGP Expansion League - Draft Round Fifteen

Godot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's between Harrington or Huard I'll take Harrington. Since technically that pick was not legal he's available correct?
Godot, is this correct? Since everyone ahead of me has two QB's I can go ahead and announce my pick to speed things up correct?

If it's between Harrington or Huard I'll take Harrington. Since technically that pick was not legal he's available correct?

Technically he wasn't picked, but then you'd have to ask anyone that has picked since then that doesn't already have 2 QB's, at least I would think so!

Technically he wasn't picked, but then you'd have to ask anyone that has picked since then that doesn't already have 2 QB's, at least I would think so!

I'm the only other person without two QB's and he picks before me, so he's good to go as far as that goes...

Technically I don't think Harrington had been made the starter when he was drafted (way back) in the 13th round.