Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Expansion League – Draft Round Three

Featured Replies

I know Fitzgerald and Holt were on His short list so that's probably why he needs a minute.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hoping to get the draft and roster pages working for you this weekend while I'm home. But I will only have Saturday and part of the day Sunday at home before i have to leave again for most of the week?

 

That's cool.:thumb:

I just got done making a spreadsheet in excel to keep track of the teams and draft picks...I was afraid when it got later in the draft that if I didn't keep a close eye on everything I'd try to pick someone who was already taken, or pass on someone by mistakenly thinking he'd already been picked.

I just got done making a spreadsheet in excel to keep track of the teams and draft picks...I was afraid when it got later in the draft that if I didn't keep a close eye on everything I'd try to pick someone who was already taken, or pass on someone by mistakenly thinking he'd already been picked.

 

I got a draft sheet off of ESPN and I just mark off the players as they're selected. It's handy to have. I can send you the link if you'd like!

Sorry for the delay, my next 3 in line were Fitz, Holt, and Brees and I didn't have my draft board with me at work.

 

I'll make my pick in a minute or two...

Sorry for the delay, my next 3 in line were Fitz, Holt, and Brees and I didn't have my draft board with me at work.

 

I'll make my pick in a minute or two...

 

Figured that must have been the delay!

With the third pick in the 3rd rd. the Junction City Jailcats select....

 

Marshawn Lynch RB, Buf

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers are OTC.

01 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Torry Holt WR, StL

02 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - Vince Young QB, Ten

03 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Marshawn Lynch, RB, BUF

 

04 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - (OTC)

 

05 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) -

06 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) -

07 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) -

08 – Somewhere Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

09 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) -

10 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

11 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

12 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) -

13 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

14 – Bellevue Thoroughbreds (98NCCalum) -

15 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) -

16 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

Man I knew you were gonna take him. Was hoping he would get to me.

Man I knew you were gonna take him. Was hoping he would get to me.

 

You don't know how close I was to going another direction....:D

You don't know how close I was to going another direction....:D

You might have to fill me in later consdering there is no way they will be left when it gets back around to you.

With the 4th pick in the 3rd round the Bushwood CC Gophers select:

 

Roy Williams, WR Detroit

 

Cincinnati Spartan Warriors are on the clock.

01 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Torry Holt WR, StL

02 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - Vince Young QB, Ten

03 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Marshawn Lynch RB, BUF

04 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Roy Williams WR, Det

 

05 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) - (OTC)

 

06 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) -

07 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) -

08 – Somewhere Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

09 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) -

10 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

11 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

12 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) -

13 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

14 – Bellevue Thoroughbreds (98NCCalum) -

15 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) -

16 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.