Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phelps Job????

Featured Replies

Gotta a question for anyone, what does the team look like for next year? Any kids coming out or any info about the new head coach?

A relative told me this job had been filled by Bruce Jones from Powell County. Can anyone confirm or deny this report?

A press conf. was held yesterday to announce him, and J.R. Vanhoose as the girls b-ball coach good luck coach Jones!!!

Congrats to Bruce Jones! He's a good guy that can really help Phelps out.

I agree that Coach Jones is a good man. It is a tough situation there at Phelps, but Bruce will develop good young men that play hard. I think that his style will be well liked by the mountain boys from Phelps. Good luck Coach Jones:thumb:

The team is in big trouble this year. Trust me, they will struggle. I have pretty good sources in Phelps.

Yeah they are going to struggle this year, battling numbers and talent.

The team is in big trouble this year. Trust me, they will struggle. I have pretty good sources in Phelps.

What problems are those? Apart from being the red-headed step-child of Pike Co. Schools.:devil:

What problems are those? Apart from being the red-headed step-child of Pike Co. Schools.:devil:

Numbers are down, talent is down. They just dont have it this year I dont think.

What problems are those? Apart from being the red-headed step-child of Pike Co. Schools.:devil:

Would it help if I told you the score to their first scrimmage was 0-0?

Would it help if I told you the score to their first scrimmage was 0-0?

Who did they play?

Twin Valley, Small school in Va.

Would it help if I told you the score to their first scrimmage was 0-0?

Sounds like the defense is OK, need some work on offense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.