Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Rowan Updates?

Featured Replies

Any updates on the Ashland/Rowan game?

 

Or radion coverage?

Ashland was up 6-0 in the 5th or 6th inning.

Ashland won 10-9. Rowan came back and scored 8 runs in the bottom of the 5th inning to tie at 8-8. Give Ashland a lot of credit, they were able to bounce back and get 2 more runs to hang on. I don't understand the coaching job on Rowan County's head coach. They didn't start Matt Martin in the beginning of the game and Ashland scored the first 5 runs and Martin wasn't even pitching. Absolutely horrible decision from the head coach from Rowan County by not starting Martin. Martin beat Ashland about 2 weeks ago. The way I understand it, you can't play on Wednesday unless you take care of business on Monday. Very bad judgement on the Rowan's coach by not playing Matt Martin. I guarantee that Ashland wouldn't have scored 10 runs if Martin would have pitched the entire game. Ashland would have scored, but I don't believe they would have scored 10 runs against Matt Martin.

Thats surprising.

 

Oh well, goes along with a year of upsets.

I agree. Very surprising.....

 

Like I said earlier....The Regional Wins come down to coaching.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.