I've heard Tennye Ohr is good at Man O' War.

Good but expensive would be Matt Killen. He works with several tour pro's and is a teacher out in WKY somewhere. I think he teaches some at Kenny Perry's Country Creek.

Jim Osborne is good at Bardstown Country Club/Maywood.

Donnie Caldwell is great with kids and also a good teacher for anyone down at Wasioto Winds.

I've heard good things about Carmello Bennassi at Kearney Hills.

It really just depends on what area you are wanting to go to for a lesson and how much you are wanting to spend.

• 2 weeks later...
I've heard Tennye Ohr is good at Man O' War.

Good but expensive would be Matt Killen. He works with several tour pro's and is a teacher out in WKY somewhere. I think he teaches some at Kenny Perry's Country Creek.

Jim Osborne is good at Bardstown Country Club/Maywood.

Donnie Caldwell is great with kids and also a good teacher for anyone down at Wasioto Winds.

I've heard good things about Carmello Bennassi at Kearney Hills.

It really just depends on what area you are wanting to go to for a lesson and how much you are wanting to spend.

^ You are so right. If you want an excellent out of state golf lesson I would suggest The Greenbrier in West Virginia. The Golf Digest Academy is superb. IMO would rate it a 10 plus on a 1-10 scale. The program is designed to be developmental as well as corrective and tailored to each individual's need. My only regret is that I wish I had done it sooner. Yes, it is expensive but well worth it.;)