Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 5 Russell 1 / 63rd district

Featured Replies

Congrats lady rams!!!!!

  • Author

^ I couldn't find it on the khsaa website, just the location of the districts are listed on there as of now. I would think that it would be listed on there by the end of the week though. I am sure that someone with the Lady Rams will be able to tell us.

I was told regional will be at Russell, though it was Ashland's turn to host and their field was not ready.

Thanks Big Slick I would assume it will start the first of next week, Russell has a nice complex

Thanks Big Slick I would assume it will start the first of next week, Russell has a nice complex

Four opening round games will be played 12,2,4,6 on Monday.

MONDAY????,,,THAT'S TERRIBLE FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE PLANS WITH FAMILY...

  • Author
MONDAY????,,,THAT'S TERRIBLE FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE PLANS WITH FAMILY...

They probably want to get all the 1st round games in on the same day to get the tournament in sooner, I agree it is bad to put it on a holiday though.

one good thing is that some family members in for the holiday may get to see the girls play when they may otherwise not be able to.

If my memory serves me correctly, they usually always

begin that day....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.