Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nick shay (cchs frosh) hits for the cycle and adds a double in first round of playoff

Featured Replies

Nick shay hits for the cycle plus a double against boone in the first round of the freshman regional. The cchs freshman won the game 15-0. Adam broering and austin vann combined for a shutout for the camels.

Any other Freshmen Tournament scores?

Everyone else plays today.

I have seen this kid play, should be a big name in the future.

I have seen this kid play, should be a big name in the future.

 

I too have seen him play, and he is pretty darn good. It will surprise me greatly if he isn't starting varsity next season.

I too have seen him play, and he is pretty darn good. It will surprise me greatly if he isn't starting varsity next season.

 

I have watched him play AABC ball in Southwest Ohio League for four years now. He definitely should be starting shortstop for Campbell Co. varsity next year. Good offensively, defensively, has good speed, and is a smart player. Pretty effective pitcher as well. I expect great things from him in the future.

I thought Nick was a sophmore. Did I miss a year or something. Didn't he play at Scott or is that a different Shay?

Shay will be good but will not be starting at varsity next year. He may see some varsity time but will not start. Hope the dads can get that through their heads.

I would think that would depend on tryouts next year. Brett White was a sophomore when he first started for the Camels a few years ago. Travis Hurd also started for the Camels when he was a sophomore.

I would think that would depend on tryouts next year. Brett White was a sophomore when he first started for the Camels a few years ago. Travis Hurd also started for the Camels when he was a sophomore.

 

You had a freshman that started for 4 years before Bret,I agree that it will come down to tryouts nothing is a given.

Shay will be good but will not be starting at varsity next year. He may see some varsity time but will not start. Hope the dads can get that through their heads.

 

Well I can assure you that I have no kids and have zero interest in Campbell County sports. Sounds as if you have issues yourself on this matter. Nick Shay is better than any freshman or sophomore that I have seen play at CCHS.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.