AP All State Team

Congrats to all the girls that have made the all state team, you dedication and hard work have paid off. Great honor for you to cherish. :thumb:

Congrats to E. Queen, great to see a girl from te 16th included. Well deserved honor for a great b.b. player and great person. :ylsuper:

The first team is Queen, London, Novosel, Snowden and Gray.

Four from the Lexington/Scott County area plus Queen...interesting. I like those kids a lot but I believe I would take the second team if they played a game.

Second Team:

Hope Brown, North Hardin, 5-6, G

Elizabeth Campbell, Lou. Sacred Heart, 6-2, C

Adia Mathies, Lou. Iroquois, 5-9, F

Haley Ratliff, Pike Co. Central, 5-9, G

Monique Reid, Lou. Fern Creek, 6-1, F

Rinesha Soaper, Henderson Co., 5-7, G

I have watched all but 2 of the 1st & 2nd team girls play. If they played a game, the first team would win by 20.

Daddy...by 20!!! I made my post with the point being there are some very good players and great athletes on that second team. I honestly don't believe either team would win by 20.

I have seen every player on both teams multiple times with the exception of Ratliff. I wish we could arrange the game and you would make the second team a 20 point underdog. You would have my wager for sure.

Daddy...by 20!!! I made my post with the point being there are some very good players and great athletes on that second team. I honestly don't believe either team would win by 20.

I have seen every player on both teams multiple times with the exception of Ratliff. I wish we could arrange the game and you would make the second team a 20 point underdog. You would have my wager for sure.

I'd be happy to take your money!