Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP All State Team

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Emily Queen for being named as a member of the AP All State First Team. This is quite an accomplishment since she doesn't play in the 11th Region and actually lives east of Lexington.

The first team is Queen, London, Novosel, Snowden and Gray.

 

Four from the Lexington/Scott County area plus Queen...interesting. I like those kids a lot but I believe I would take the second team if they played a game.

Congrats to all the girls that have made the all state team, you dedication and hard work have paid off. Great honor for you to cherish. :thumb:

 

Congrats to E. Queen, great to see a girl from te 16th included. Well deserved honor for a great b.b. player and great person. :ylsuper:

Is there a link???

The first team is Queen, London, Novosel, Snowden and Gray.

 

Four from the Lexington/Scott County area plus Queen...interesting. I like those kids a lot but I believe I would take the second team if they played a game.

 

Second Team:

Hope Brown, North Hardin, 5-6, G

Elizabeth Campbell, Lou. Sacred Heart, 6-2, C

Adia Mathies, Lou. Iroquois, 5-9, F

Haley Ratliff, Pike Co. Central, 5-9, G

Monique Reid, Lou. Fern Creek, 6-1, F

Rinesha Soaper, Henderson Co., 5-7, G

 

I have watched all but 2 of the 1st & 2nd team girls play. If they played a game, the first team would win by 20.

Daddy...by 20!!! I made my post with the point being there are some very good players and great athletes on that second team. I honestly don't believe either team would win by 20.

 

I have seen every player on both teams multiple times with the exception of Ratliff. I wish we could arrange the game and you would make the second team a 20 point underdog. You would have my wager for sure.

Daddy...by 20!!! I made my post with the point being there are some very good players and great athletes on that second team. I honestly don't believe either team would win by 20.

 

I have seen every player on both teams multiple times with the exception of Ratliff. I wish we could arrange the game and you would make the second team a 20 point underdog. You would have my wager for sure.

 

I'd be happy to take your money!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.