Ryle's new coach

Interviews apparently took place earlier this week. Three people with Boone County (not necessarily meaning the high school of same name) ties were interviewed and another candidate from outside immediate area. they will probably be naming the coach in the next week. It looks like they had some solid candidates and I am betting the the new coach will have extensive experience working with high school girls and have a reputation as a coach who is a winner and also someone who demands excellence in academics and athletics. Ryle girls job has been a roller coaster-- not sure if it is the coaching (this will be the third in four years!) or the expectations of the parents????????

Interviews apparently took place earlier this week. Three people with Boone County (not necessarily meaning the high school of same name) ties were interviewed and another candidate from outside immediate area. they will probably be naming the coach in the next week. It looks like they had some solid candidates and I am betting the the new coach will have extensive experience working with high school girls and have a reputation as a coach who is a winner and also someone who demands excellence in academics and athletics. Ryle girls job has been a roller coaster-- not sure if it is the coaching (this will be the third in four years!) or the expectations of the parents????????

Do you know any of the people interviewed?

I'm hearing it's a p.e. teacher from Ryle. I don't know a name, but that is what I heard this morning from a reliable person.

Looking at Ryle's PE teachers there is only one who I know of that has any bball background, Troy McKinley. I doubt very seriously if he is considering coaching the girls but who knows.

:D

Looking at Ryle's PE teachers there is only one who I know of that has any bball background, Troy McKinley. I doubt very seriously if he is considering coaching the girls but who knows.

I believe they have a coach, they are just waiting to announce it...they might have to contact the candidates that didn't receive the job...I think we'll know something by Wednesday...I would agree that they'll stay in house...

There is another PE teacher who has coaching experience and has been very successful in the past in coaching girls. I think the position will be announced very soon.

Has she ever coached b-ball?

who was the outside candidate?