State Ring styles.....

DMZ76

To my knowledge, state rings, were designed by the seniors. I do know that you can choose 14kt, white or yellow, silver and a composite that looks like silver. Many of the kids, or familes, have chosen to wear the silver or the gold in 14 KT. Most of the time the ring that is designed, by the seniors, are large and not comfortable to wear for any length of time, it's a keepsake. I will not post pictures, my boys would be furious, however, I am proud they have them and so are they. So the bottom line is if the SCHOOL is going to design them the team should know that, then it would be nice for the SCHOOL to have rings that are different from year to year. I would bet that the majority of CLASS RINGS today are not all the same, like they use to be, so why the big issue on the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a mass and aferwards a blessing of the rings ceremony for the boys football team and the girls soccer team May 18th at 7:30 AM in NCC's gym. I think the total cost was around 115 dollars for each person. Pictures coming shortly.