Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ledger article regarding Mason Co 2007 schedule

Featured Replies

Mason County basketball team to visit paradise in December

 

The 2007-08 Mason County Royal basketball team, led by top Mr. Basketball candidate Darius Miller, hope to travel to heights not seen since the days of Lofton, Grutza, and Litzinger.

 

Along the way, the team will sky over 20,000 feet to fly a distance of nearly 4,500 miles.

 

Never having played a tournament even outside of the state of Kentucky in head coach Chris O'Hearn's tenure, the team will travel outside the mainland, to participate in the Iolani Prep Classic in Honolulu, Hawaii, Dec. 18-22.

 

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2007/04/26/sports/492mason.txt

read the article last night and enjoyed reading it...

The players on that team will really get to experience a lot of neat things this season... CONGRATS TO Coach O'Hearn and Mason Co.

  • Author
There is a thread already started for this but good find. I am not a big fan of the Ledger right now since they posted that article about a party beind planned. Thats just stupid.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=120683

 

I only started this new thread since it goes into more detail about their schedule. I hope that game against CovCath is at the Fieldhouse, going to be a great game regardless.

  • Author
If so, will the CovCath Crazies travel???

 

That's I'm wondering. I have heard so much about their fans, I would love to see them in action.

That's I'm wondering. I have heard so much about their fans, I would love to see them in action.

 

Saw them a couple of years ago at the state tourney; they're pretty entertaining.

This is how Royals basketball should have always been(traveling all over and have good in state and out of state teams visit The Fieldhouse),last year was a joke on those fronts,but next season looks to make up for it big time

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.