Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 4 Raceland 3

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Game played at Russell.

 

Raceland pitched Scott Grizzle. He pitched a complete game for Raceland.

 

Russell pitched Mike Dillon (SO). His first varsity start. He threw 6 innings and Eric Conley came in to relieve.

 

Very Good ballgame.

Sounds like it was good one. The Rams must still be somewhat on the "slide" from their pre season expectations. I still have to believe that they will get things going again before the district rolls around. Congrats to Russell on the win.

Grizzle of Raceland and Dillon of Russell both pitched nice games. Rams out hit the devils 12 hits to 4. Raceland needs to pull things together before district time rolls around. Routine plays are hurting the rams.

  • Author
Grizzle of Raceland and Dillon of Russell both pitched nice games. Rams out hit the devils 12 hits to 4. Raceland needs to pull things together before district time rolls around. Routine plays are hurting the rams.

 

Actually it was 11 hits to 6 hits. Russell had 4 hits going into the 6th and lead off with a single and a double. Plus Raceland batted 7 times and Russell batted 6.

Grizzle of Raceland and Dillon of Russell both pitched nice games. Rams out hit the devils 12 hits to 4. Raceland needs to pull things together before district time rolls around. Routine plays are hurting the rams.

It is time for someone to step up and become the leader of this team before district play begins. A little talk before practice to let everyone know what is expected (no yelling or screaming) just a positive influence to make all players aware that the season is not over and a district championship is just ahead and then go out on the diamond and lead by example.

I am sure coach Hoof has the attention of the team and will have the Rams playing to their potential by tourney time.

It is time for someone to step up and become the leader of this team before district play begins. A little talk before practice to let everyone know what is expected (no yelling or screaming) just a positive influence to make all players aware that the season is not over and a district championship is just ahead and then go out on the diamond and lead by example.

I am sure coach Hoof has the attention of the team and will have the Rams playing to their potential by tourney time.

:thumb: :thumb: Excellent post and advice cville, members of this Raceland team should take this to heart and step up.

Rams did go to Pikeville Sat. and beat them 13-4!

Hey was there a reason that the Independent of one of us for that matter didnt post we won the Varsity Pikeville game on Saturday. I know you Ram fans could be pointing at me but all I heard was that we won so I couldnt report on the correct score. Maybe someone could post a short thread of score and highlights of game. I know the seniors and some juniors were missed due to prom but the Rams pulled one out.

I did hear some of the JV played well with the Varisty that were there. I think there was an injury. Broken bone belonging to Fritz.

I did hear some of the JV played well with the Varisty that were there. I think there was an injury. Broken bone belonging to Fritz.

Fritz actually just had a severe sprain due to sliding in to second. :lol:

Thank you I must have got the information to soon. Always good to hear a Ram doesnt have a broken bone.

Fritz actually just had a severe sprain due to sliding in to second. :lol:

 

Actually Fritz was injured at Elliott Co. the night before....

Hey was there a reason that the Independent of one of us for that matter didnt post we won the Varsity Pikeville game on Saturday. I know you Ram fans could be pointing at me but all I heard was that we won so I couldnt report on the correct score. Maybe someone could post a short thread of score and highlights of game. I know the seniors and some juniors were missed due to prom but the Rams pulled one out.

 

OldRam,

I didn't post because I wasn't sure of the score but I think they won 13-4

or at least that is what the KHSAA website has. And that was without

4 starters (3 Seniors and 1 Jr that were going to Prom)!

OldRam,

I didn't post because I wasn't sure of the score but I think they won 13-4

or at least that is what the KHSAA website has. And that was without

4 starters (3 Seniors and 1 Jr that were going to Prom)!

Raceland beat Pikeville 12-4 behind a complete game by Josh Wilson with 8 K's.Tyler Boyles,John Scott Carver and Shawn Reynolds each had a double, with Boyles & Carver collecting 2 hits each.

Hey was there a reason that the Independent of one of us for that matter didnt post we won the Varsity Pikeville game on Saturday. I know you Ram fans could be pointing at me but all I heard was that we won so I couldnt report on the correct score. Maybe someone could post a short thread of score and highlights of game. I know the seniors and some juniors were missed due to prom but the Rams pulled one out.

Oldram, the score and write up are listed in todays paper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.