Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard Job

Featured Replies

Anyone hearing anything on the Louisville Ballard job? That is a fairly big position with a lot of potential - the big rumor from a few weeks back was Rose Hill's coach moving to Louisville for the job and bringing her all-star son player with her to play for the boys - anyone hearing that in the Ashland area?

I'm hearing that the offer has been made ...

  • Author

and....? Any word on acceptance/time frame?

Ha,ha. That is so funny I told people after we played Rose Hill this year that he wont be back. People said, but his mom is in the system,blablabla. I told them that he is the kind of player that can get his mom a job anywhere she wants.

By the way, I can see that kid going to school at the highest level, Texas, OK, Kansas you name it.

You are right CrimeDoc.. Parents use their children to get to the top.

 

 

Although your statement is quite true in many cases, it couldn't be more incorrect in regard to Coach Euton and her family. I must assume that you are not acquainted with the family.

The rumor I heard at the Sweet 16 was that the Eutons might be moving out of state ... I don't know if there was a coaching job in the mix or not.

The rumor I heard at the Sweet 16 was that the Eutons might be moving out of state ... I don't know if there was a coaching job in the mix or not.

 

Not likely although there are many in the 64th District hoping you are correct.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.