Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Musky fishing

Featured Replies

I was about to say, it takes alot in my mind to dethrone smallmouth.

 

How does a musky fight compare to a striper?

I haven't caught many muskie at all and just a few stipers from the Ohio River (and hybrids) but to me a Striper has more power and lasting power than a Muskie but just the fight with a Muskie is awesome, the Muskie may not have the brute power of a Striper but they are as mean as they get.

 

I have never hooked a truly Big Muskie or Big Stiper to compare the two.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never caught a Striper so I can't compare the two. I have caught several Musky. Some just explode on a bait and almost knock the rod out of your hands and I have caught a few that you could barely feel when they hit. Musky are worthy opponents and are a great challenge for anyone. My favorite is to chase them with top water baits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.