Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dairese Gary

Featured Replies

He is a 3-Star Indiana PG who was committed to Iowa but was released from his LOI after the new coach was named. He is ranked the 28th PG in the nation by Scout. Does anybody know anything about where this kid might be looking at now?

Tubby would have been all over this guy, but he doesn't have a spot on Billy G's Court.

Tubby would have been all over this guy, but he doesn't have a spot on Billy G's Court.

 

You're so right.

Tubby would have been all over this guy, but he doesn't have a spot on Billy G's Court.

Wow talk about enough is enough.

Wow talk about enough is enough.

 

What do you mean OR?

What do you mean OR?

I think he means stop the Tubby getting or not getting stuff...

I think he means stop the Tubby getting or not getting stuff...

 

I never was a Tubby hater, but I call a spade a spade... Two good coaches, two different philosophies, two different preferences for "types" of players...

I think he means stop the Tubby getting or not getting stuff...

 

 

It's getting as old as the source crap wireman keeps getting...:thumb:

It's getting as old as the source crap wireman keeps getting...:thumb:

 

See my previous post...

  • Author

The absolute last thing I had in mind was for this to be a Tubby thread. C'mon guys...

Sorry BoondockSaint. Getting back to topic - I would love to have this guy at Morehead State!

The absolute last thing I had in mind was for this to be a Tubby thread. C'mon guys...

:confused:

  • Author

I was just surprised no other somewhat big name schools were after him besides Iowa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.