Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region All "A" Classic Tournament

Featured Replies

On the heels of my post yesterday about Owen County losing their All "A" status, the tournament site has to be changed. Owen County was to host the tournament, but now the rotation falls on Gallatin County. The Wildcats will host the tournament.

 

No SHASTA in the hosp. room!!!!!!!:lol:

Are you going to charge for each game?

 

I will miss the Shasta, maybe we can have a special booth for TB&G

 

Do you know anything about the girls..

  • Author
Are you going to charge for each game?

 

I will miss the Shasta, maybe we can have a special booth for TB&G

 

Do you know anything about the girls..

 

I may bring in some special :lol:

 

The girls will be at Trimble I believe.

 

Charge??? We will probably broadcast each game. What do you mean charge??

Remember Eminence cleared the gym and then charged for each game, went over like a lead balloon.........

  • Author

That's not up to me. I will try to find out from Coach Jones. Personally, I wouldn't think so as Gallatin's gym is larger than Eminence and with the two levels of seating, there should be plenty of room...IMO

I like the Gallatin GYM ..that is great

What? No Shasta at Gallatin? :cry:

 

The girls tournament is at Trimble and, unfortunately, I don't believe that we will have any Shasta here, either. :madman:

  • Author
What? No Shasta at Gallatin? :cry:

 

The girls tournament is at Trimble and, unfortunately, I don't believe that we will have any Shasta here, either. :madman:

 

I have found some!!!!! Big Lots has it!!!! I will make sure that there is some on ice for you!!!:thumb:

I am looking forward to Taco in a bag..it is such a nice change from nachos etc.

I'm going to surrender and drink SHASTA but only diet.

Maybe the Bickers can bring the RC and the 7up trucks out of retirement! Coach Jones must be living right to get as much good luck as he has been having lately, to get the A a year early.

Maybe the Bickers can bring the RC and the 7up trucks out of retirement! Coach Jones must be living right to get as much good luck as he has been having lately, to get the A a year early.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.