Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is the Week...

Featured Replies

Regardless of who ends up being the coach at UK, I hope that they stay for a good 15-20 years...I dont want to have another 3 weeks like we've had on here....:eek:

 

Amen to that.:thumb:

I have a feeling that there are going to be many "sources" blown up as not reliable very soon.

Regardless of who ends up being the coach at UK, I hope that they stay for a good 15-20 years...I dont want to have another 3 weeks like we've had on here....:eek:

Don't read the threads.

Don't read the threads.

Thanks, Dad...:rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think this ISN'T the week.

I'm nervous, anxious and really just ready for something. It sucks not knowing...whether it's Billy D. or not. I just want to know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.