March 30, 200719 yr No, but that doesn't mean they are 2 of the top 10 players....Would UCLA be in the FF without Collison? How about Gtown without Hibbert? Or Florida without Noah? There's lots of players that wouldn't be where they were/are without this player or that, but that doesn't mean they are one of the top 10 players. You said Oden hadn't did anything spectacular this season. I think he has done quite a bit to have them in the position they are in right now. BTW, I hate tO$U.
March 30, 200719 yr You said Oden hadn't did anything spectacular this season. I think he has done quite a bit to have them in the position they are in right now. BTW, I hate tO$U. When I've seen them, which has been at least 10 times, they play better with Oden on the bench. He's a very good player, but not top 10 IMO.
March 30, 200719 yr When I've seen them, which has been at least 10 times, they play better with Oden on the bench. He's a very good player, but not top 10 IMO. OK. :lol:
March 30, 200719 yr When I've seen them, which has been at least 10 times, they play better with Oden on the bench. He's a very good player, but not top 10 IMO. Sorry. You certainly have a right to your opinion. :thumb:
March 30, 200719 yr When I've seen them, which has been at least 10 times, they play better with Oden on the bench. He's a very good player, but not top 10 IMO. Look back on the run that OSU made against Tennessee in the tournament. Where was Oden at when OSU cut the 20 point gap and eventually take the lead? He was sitting on the bench in foul trouble. I made the statement after the game that I thought the Buckeyes played better with him on the bench.
March 30, 200719 yr Who would you replace? Oden has done nothing spectacular this year.... I do not consider Brewer, Dudley, or Fazekas top 10. If not Oden I will make a case for Conley. Lofton and Byars could be ahead of Brewer.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.