Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting fact about the sweet 16 teams...

Featured Replies

Of the 16 teams that are playing at Rupp right now, only 6 of those were picked correctly to win their respected regions.

 

16th Region- Elliot Co preseason #2

15th Region- Shelby Valley preseason #2

14th Region- JBS preseason #1

13th Region- South Laurel preseason #1

12th Region- Lincoln Co preseason #1

11th Region- Scott Co preseason #1

10th Region- GRC preseason #2

9th Region- Holmes preseason #2

8th Region- Oldham Co preseason #6

7th Region- Ballard preseason #1

6th Region- Fairdale preseason #4

5th Region- Adair Co preseason #3

4th Region- Warren Central preseason #1

3rd Region- Owensboro preseason #3

2nd Region- Christian Co preseason #3

1st Region- Padulcah Tighlman preseason #1

 

What if the favorite from each Region won and we had these match ups:

 

Uppe Bracket:

5th- Etown vs 12th Lincoln Co

11th- Scott co vs 8th Simon Kenton

13th- South Laurel vs 6th Doss

9th- Covington Catholic vs 1st Paducah Tighlman

 

Lower Bracket:

3rd- Apollo vs 7th Ballard

10th- Mason Co vs 2nd Henderson Co

16th- Russell vs 15th Paintsville

14th June Buchanan vs Warren Central (Only matchup where to preseason favorites met)

 

Which do you prefer? Current or all preseason favorites?

I listen to the Holmes/CCH game from 1200 miles away and was the edge of my seat. The Bulldogs belong in the State tourament and I feel like they have a chance. This team is as good as the team that lost to Fairdale in the Finals in 199? / 1990 I think.

Which do you prefer? Current or all preseason favorites?

 

 

I prefer the teams that earned the right to play! That's what gives the potential for the "magic" of the sweet 16!

I prefer the current. Its what makes KY High School hoops so special. Underdogs. Got to love them.

I prefer the teams that earned the right to play! That's what gives the potential for the "magic" of the sweet 16!

Exactly!!!:thumb:

I listen to the Holmes/CCH game from 1200 miles away and was the edge of my seat. The Bulldogs belong in the State tourament and I feel like they have a chance. This team is as good as the team that lost to Fairdale in the Finals in 199? / 1990 I think.

 

I wouldn't go that far.

I wouldn't go that far.

They are a better all around team not all the great players but six or seven very good players.

  • Author
I prefer the current. Its what makes KY High School hoops so special. Underdogs. Got to love them.

 

True but don't you think having one or two of the pre season favorites would match up better and make a game or 2 a little more exciting?

 

For example, I feel SK would have given Scott Co a much better game today than Oldham Co did.

JMO if all the ones that are picked #1 made it then u wouldnt have the excitment at the games as they are we all like the underdogs,and hopefully they show all great game......Go all teams the greatest show on earth.....

I guess we could save a whole lot of time this way. Just send the favorites and skip the time and expense of playing games:rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.