Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Sweet 16 Wins Ever!

Featured Replies

I saw the thread for the past decade and it made me wonder who held the record for most ever. I would think Ashland would have to be close to the top.

Are you asking about championship wins or overall games won? I think Henry Clay and Owensboro would be at or near the top of either list. All my information is at home and I'm at work, but I can post this afternoon.

Ashland Blazer with 48 wins (and 28 losses) has the most wins. In second place is Henry Clay with 43.

Most Tournament Victories

 

Ashland 48

Owensboro 42

St. Xavier 42

Henry Clay 41

Male 38

Manual 29

Lafayette 28

Hazard 27

George Rogers Clark 25

Pleasure Ridge Park 24

Clay County 22

Maysville 21

 

 

Most Championships

 

Henry Clay 6

Lafayette 6

Ashland 4

Manual 4

Male 4

St. Xavier 4

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.