Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County vs. Adair County Predictions

Featured Replies

What are your predictions on this first round game?

 

Adair did lose to Marion, a team which Boyle, Southwestern and Mercer all beat from the 12th and Lincoln beat all of those teams... so?

 

Adair got on a roll to end the year.

 

Tough decision.

From what I seen the other night when Lincoln was playing Boyle for the Region Championship, yes they can beat Adair and maybe give Scott Co. in the 2nd round a scare.

Yes, Adair did lose to Marion one time at Marion's Christmas Tournament, but they also beat Marion two other times pretty bad...I believe that this could be one of the best first round games.

 

I think alot depends on how Ballou plays for Adair. When he gets a good start he can be a handful. I think that he will cause Lincoln a lot of problems on defense altering shots.

 

Homer opinion, but I will take Adair by 8.

From what I seen the other night when Lincoln was playing Boyle for the Region Championship, yes they can beat Adair and maybe give Scott Co. in the 2nd round a scare.

They may beat Adair (toss up) and would lose to Scott County by as many as Billy Hicks would like. I would say 30+!

They may beat Adair (toss up) and would lose to Scott County by as many as Billy Hicks would like. I would say 30+!

SC has to get by Oldham first. We are getting a little bit ahead of ourselves.

Lincoln County by 10 if Keaton from Lincoln finds his groove from 3, but if not this one could go either way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.