North Hardin 51 Clay County 49

Clay played the top ranked team in the tournment, and actually out played them.. the difference in the game was Clay had a horrible foul shooting night and was 8 or 9 of 17...

This game went into overtime and the lady tigers were up by 4 with a minute or so to go when A "very" controversial call was called adn then the Lady Trojans came storming back to take the lead..

Is Brown (from NH) really going to Western??? She did not show D1 ability tonight' date=' but could've had an off night...very off night.[/quote']

Yes, she is a WKU signee. I can tell you from having watched her the past two summers that she has tremendous talent, speed and strength. Not having been there this evening, I would guess it was an off night.

By the Lexington Hearld North Hardin was ranked #1 in the tournment, I also was not very impressed Brown, she could have had a off night though. I was more impressed with Jackson #23 from Clay Co, she had a great game.

If only Clay Co had hit their foul shots they would be playing Iroquois tomm, Iroquois did not impress me at all yesterday against Breathitt.

By the Lexington Hearld North Hardin was ranked #1 in the tournment, I also was not very impressed Brown, she could have had a off night though. I was more impressed with Jackson #23 from Clay Co, she had a great game.

If only Clay Co had hit their foul shots they would be playing Iroquois tomm, Iroquois did not impress me at all yesterday against Breathitt.

The #1 Lady Trojans changed their typical style of play to adjust to the drastic size disadvantage and slower pace of Clay County's game. Even then, North Hardin outrebounded the Lady Tigers, 32-30. When Clay County tried to shut down Brown, North Hardin wisely shifted its offense away from her and went to Leavell, Prince and Linda Dixon who could either knock down 15-footers or drive to the basket. North may have had some lulls in the third quarter, but they maintained their poise and did what a winning team does...change its style of play, adapt, and keep its cool.

North Hardin is not the best team in this tournament. Wasn't impressed at all. Ran two offenses all night and neither one worked very well.

If it means a win, I would run one offense all night. Apparently, they did enough to win. I would rather play poorly and win than play well and go home with an ever dreaded "moral" victory.