Iroquois 57 Breathitt County 46

Nice showing by Breathitt County. They had a great chance to win this game, which is something not a lot of people expected. If they could have taken better care of the ball in the second half, who knows? But, teams like Iroquois have a tendency to wear people down with that quickness and the longer the game goes on, the more they are able to exploit that and take advantage of it...Breathitt has nothing to hang their head about from this performance. It was a tough draw to open the tournament with as I'm sure it was far and away the quickest team they've faced this year. I wish the Ladycats could have had a more favorable opponent to open with.

Nice job Bobcats!

Good win for Iroquois. May be a humbling experience for them since they may have been overlooking Breathitt Co.

Breathitt played well and did everything they could to stay in the game down the stretch. Unforced turnovers and offensive rebounds were the story for Breathitt in this one.

If you didn't look at the score board you would have thought Breathitt won the game. Turnovers killed the ladycats. Shouse was unstoppable for the ladycats and i couldn't figure out why she didn't get more touches in the second half. Kendal Noble is only a 7th grader and played like she had been to the sweet 16 before. I seen alot of promise in the ladycats coming back next year. For the 5 seniors who are leaving congrads on a wonderful season. It's been fun watching you play......I was a little disappointed in Iroquois fans. They were standing outside as the pep bus and band bus of Breathitt left. Pretty mean stuff was said to those kids. I thought they had a little more class than that.

Breathitt should have won this game. They made Iroquoise play their game but in the last quarter Breathitt wore down. I just cant figure out why coach Moore wouldnt call a timeout to let her team rest. I sat behind the bench and several of the Breathitt players were trying to get her to call a TO but she never.

But a good season to the lady cats.