NDA v. Shelby County

imo ND has been more consistent and will pull out a W !!, but at this time of yr. alot of it comes down to how your seniors perform and if your younger players are nervous...

I will say if Shelby plays the way they did against SK the other night I don't see anyone beating them. Their 3 seniors who start, all stepped up and did a fantastic job. All 3 of them showed a lot of heart. ND's big girls are very good , and if the guards quit shooting the moon ball they are great outside shooters. (once you start shooting above that perfect arch your percentage really starts dropping). All in all I say ND by 6-8. Good luck girls!!

Everyone from NDA moves pretty well maybe not as well as Shelby but have played many running teams this year and have won... Jackson is a very good offensive player but also defends in transition very well... but of NDA's bigs move very well... Watch out Dickman will shoot the outside shot to you have to defend her tight everywhere

It depends on which team controls the tempo. If it is a slower half-court game then NDA's big's will have a field day. If it is a faster game then Shelby can hang with them if they are knocking down shots.

Shelby is so inconsistent. This team went to triple OT against SK, then beat SK by 20, and also lost to BC by 25. They are like a box of chocolates.