Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 66 Bell Co 64 (OT)

Featured Replies

Bell hits both free throws to go up by 1...Corbin races down the cort and Madison Johnson hits a long 3 at the buzzer to give the Hounds the thrilling win in oT!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I couldnt really tell were he hit the shot from...the radio guys were going crazy! I cant believe I missed this one!

Congrats Hound! Thanks for the updates. Tough loss for Bell Co.

Madison Johnson hit the winning shot from the corner. What was the deal with the extra time put back on the clock for Corbin?

Home Court Advantage?

 

 

 

I dont really know, I was listening on radio to the Corbin station and they said there was 2.4 seconds left and started talking about the free throws and then come back and said that they were putting 4 seconds on the clock. Of course the Corbin crew said good call, but I switched to the other station and they were in disbelief. I wasnt there so I dont really know, just curious as to what happened.

No matter what the reason was it makes a tough loss even tougher!

  • Author

I think its a no brainer.......When Bell co was fouled to go to the line for 2 free throws....More time ran of the clock then should have! So time was put back on. End of story...:ylsuper:

  • Author

Of course I wasnt there, so someone should be able to break it down soon...

I think its a no brainer.......When Bell co was fouled to go to the line for 2 free throws....More time ran of the clock then should have! So time was put back on. End of story...:ylsuper:

 

 

So...............Did they go back and replay the tape:sssh: j/k Congrats to Corbin on an exciting victory.

I was really hoping to SL and Bell meet. Bell had a better chance at beating South.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.