Rose Hill 64 East Carter 56

Final. The Lady Royals advance to the 16th Regional Championship for the 2nd year in a row. The Lady Raiders kept it close (2-5 points) most of the game, but just couldn't get back over the hump after falling down by 10 early. Congrats to the Lady Royals and congrats to East Carter on a good season. Good luck tomorrow to the Lady Royals. I hope to be there to cheer you on in person.

Rose Hill stats according to WUGO radio.

Emily Queen- 23 points and 10 rebounds

Laura Terry - 17 points and 13 rebounds

Brit Faulkner-- 8 points

Abbey Dundon- 8 points

Lindsay Adkins- 4 points

Kelsee Hammon- 4 points

Great Win tonight for the Lady Royals!

You held you cool well down the stretch when East Carter tried their best to upset you.

Best of luck tomorrow aagainst Russell. Rebound well and you will repeat as 16th Regional Cchamps!

Elily had a great game. She is not only the leading scorer and rebounder in the 16th, she is the toughest player, boys or girls, to have ever played in this region. (My opinion) Congrats to East Carter on a very good game. It looked like they just ran out of gas at the end.

Emily Queen took every shot East Carter could think of giving her (some norman and some "not so " normal) and she bounced right up and kept on playing, I agree, she has to be the "all time"

toughest player in the 16th

Absolute Warrior!:thumb: