Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson/FSU ACC 1st Round updates

Featured Replies

16 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

FSU 9

CU 5

 

I didn't realize ESPN is only televising the Duke game tonight. What a SHOCKER! : )

Does anyone know of websites where you can watch the game from your computer???

16 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

FSU 9

CU 5

 

I didn't realize ESPN is only televising the Duke game tonight. What a SHOCKER! : )

 

 

:scared: Wow, I would have never guessed.... :lol:

Does anyone know of websites where you can watch the game from your computer???

 

I am getting updates now from yahoo sports. (game channel)

  • Author
I am getting updates now from yahoo sports. (game channel)

 

Yep, that's how I'm following the game as well

 

17-15 FSU 12 minutes to go in the 1st half.

 

You can go to THEACC.com and pay them money to watch ACC SELECT. lol

  • Author

Thornton now with 2 fouls, let's see if FSU can stay in the game with him on the bench.

 

22-17 Clemson 9 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

Nevermind, I guess he is staying in the game.

 

7 minutes to go in 1st half 26-19 Clemson

Picked the Noles in the Tournament Contest.

I think I pick FSU also... I need to go check:confused:

Tigers are 4 of 5 behind the ark. Nice start.

  • Author
I think I pick FSU also... I need to go check:confused:

 

I know I picked Clemson, was happy about that til FSU's run.

 

33-30 FSU 4 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

Both teams shooting darn near 60 percent from the field.

 

The teams are a combined 7-12 from the 3 point line. Great defense I guess. : )

FSU 38 Clemson 36 at half

  • Author

Thornton has 18 points, including 2 three pointers. 6 rebounds, 4 of those offensive.

 

I believe Thornton had 30 against Virginia, can ANYONE stop him? lol

I did pick FSU... nice run to end the half.

  • Author

I figure this thread will eventually be eaten alive by that OTHER college game going on right now. lol

 

48-45 FSU 14:30 to play in game.

 

56-55 FSU 8:40 to go in game.

 

66-61 Clemson 4 minutes to go in game.

yeah, I have live feed for the UK game, but I keeping an eye on this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.