Carroll Vs. South Oldham - 8th region predictions

Ok, what does everyone think...I watched both games Tuesday night and I think this one is a toss-up. It depends on who guards Jones on South Oldham and how well both teams shoot.

The last time these 2 teams played was after Carroll's Class A appearance and they did not execute well, lost by 4 at SO.

Ballinger can not take any plays off! No time for it!!! But Girdy and Lowe are the true catalysts that make the difference! Ballinger will get hers. Girdy has to set the defensive tone so they can get the easy buckets! Payback night for the panthers

Ballinger can not take any plays off! No time for it!!! But Girdy and Lowe are the true catalysts that make the difference! Ballinger will get hers. Girdy has to set the defensive tone so they can get the easy buckets! Payback night for the panthers

Exactly!!!:thumb:

I look for Carroll to win by 5. It will be tough for the Lady Panthers because they have their hands full with Jones. She is a very good player on both sides of the ball. Should be an interesting game and I am definitely looking forward to it.