10th Region Tournament Saturday

I am just curious to see how many 10th region fans will be willing and/or able to attend both the boys semi-finals and the girls championship on Saturday? Their are a few teams that could possibly have both their boys and girls playing on Saturday (Mason Co. or Brossart). Just curious to see how each will be effected. If you don't attend both would you have if they weren't on the same day?

I am just curious to see how many 10th region fans will be willing and/or able to attend both the boys semi-finals and the girls championship on Saturday? Their are a few teams that could possibly have both their boys and girls playing on Saturday (Mason Co. or Brossart). Just curious to see how each will be effected. If you don't attend both would you have if they weren't on the same day?

I will be at both Boys games for sure and if Mason Girls win Friday i will be there Saturday Nite.Should be an awesome day of basketball!Cant wait!

If Mason County is fortunate enought to be playing in both games, we'll be at both games. Takes about 50-55 minutes from school to school with the improvements on the road to Mt. Sterling. If there's time to grab some Italian at Melini Cucina, so much the better.

I will be at the boys games, I'm going to that fundraiser thing saturday night in Manchester. There was an article on it in the Ledger a couple days ago.

Should be a lot of fun and raise quite a bit of money. My uncle heard a rumor that Ocho Cinco himself might be there, I highly doubt that, but would be interesting if he showed up.

I will be at the boys games, I'm going to that fundraiser thing saturday night in Manchester. There was an article on it in the Ledger a couple days ago.

Should be a lot of fun and raise quite a bit of money. My uncle heard a rumor that Ocho Cinco himself might be there, I highly doubt that, but would be interesting if he showed up.

We donated to this cause and the guy i talked to said there would be a cincy Bengals player there,But didnt give a name who.

We donated to this cause and the guy i talked to said there would be a cincy Bengals player there,But didnt give a name who.

My mother went and got tickets today since they will be sold in advance, after hearing the rumor and now your post, I think getting tickets early is probably a good idea.