Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boones Downfall?

Featured Replies

I have not posted about the girls program lately because some of the parents thought that I was to boastfull with my feelings to the Boone County Lady Rebels.So I respected their wishes, in particular INDAZONE.

Congradulations on a great year with such a demanding schedule!!

 

The future is very bright!! New gym all of those road games this past season will be at home this coming season

 

I think, and have heard during the season there was conflict between the Seniors and the rest of the team. The Seniors were worried about getting "theirs" and upset when a Soph. or junior got press or more points.

Fookes inability to prevent this in the first place and then not being able to put and end to it was surprising and frustrating. I expected more leadership from her. But having said that, it is not exclusive to this team, it happens on vrtually every team in one form or another and is not necessarily a reflection on the girls as individual people. But this team did not play well down the stretch, at least not up to their talent level.

I wonder if this was a major reason for it?

 

One problem I do have is after the game when a coach stands a player up in the locker room and tells the team that this is why we lost and points her finger at that player. This I do not know for a fact because I obviously was not inside the locker room, but that was the "story" when the players came out of the locker room. Classless! If this is indeed what happened!?!

I have not posted about the girls program lately because some of the parents thought that I was to boastfull with my feelings to the Boone County Lady Rebels.So I respected their wishes, in particular INDAZONE.

Congradulations on a great year with such a demanding schedule!!

 

The future is very bright!! New gym all of those road games this past season will be at home this coming season

 

I think, and have heard during the season there was conflict between the Seniors and the rest of the team. The Seniors were worried about getting "theirs" and upset when a Soph. or junior got press or more points.

Fookes inability to prevent this in the first place and then not being able to put and end to it was surprising and frustrating. I expected more leadership from her. But having said that, it is not exclusive to this team, it happens on vrtually every team in one form or another and is not necessarily a reflection on the girls as individual people. But this team did not play well down the stretch, at least not up to their talent level.

I wonder if this was a major reason for it?

 

One problem I do have is after the game when a coach stands a player up in the locker room and tells the team that this is why we lost and points her finger at that player. This I do not know for a fact because I obviously was not inside the locker room, but that was the "story" when the players came out of the locker room. Classless! If this is indeed what happened!?![/QU NO A COACH WOULD NOT DO THAT WOULD THEY , YOU HAVE DONE IT NOW THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND TRY TO GET YOU PUT OFF THE SITE . Seems the coaches always try to blame the kids they never like at their selfs.::eek:

I have not posted about the girls program lately because some of the parents thought that I was to boastfull with my feelings to the Boone County Lady Rebels.So I respected their wishes, in particular INDAZONE.

Congradulations on a great year with such a demanding schedule!!

 

The future is very bright!! New gym all of those road games this past season will be at home this coming season

 

I think, and have heard during the season there was conflict between the Seniors and the rest of the team. The Seniors were worried about getting "theirs" and upset when a Soph. or junior got press or more points.

Fookes inability to prevent this in the first place and then not being able to put and end to it was surprising and frustrating. I expected more leadership from her. But having said that, it is not exclusive to this team, it happens on vrtually every team in one form or another and is not necessarily a reflection on the girls as individual people. But this team did not play well down the stretch, at least not up to their talent level.

I wonder if this was a major reason for it?

 

One problem I do have is after the game when a coach stands a player up in the locker room and tells the team that this is why we lost and points her finger at that player. This I do not know for a fact because I obviously was not inside the locker room, but that was the "story" when the players came out of the locker room. Classless! If this is indeed what happened!?!

 

too many chiefs, not enough Indians...?

Kids are emotional when they come out of the locker room after a big game and in particular a big game in which they lost. Please, Please.....do not quote things when you did not hear it. You were not in the locker room, so keep your comments to yourselves. Flatrock and MRB you do not understand that you are pitting the players against each other. You are putting young adults in a unfair situation. Think about the kids before you fullfil your needs to spread gossip and negativity around these emotional girls and on this website. It does have a negative effect on the player and the team. Is this the goal of your efforts? At least Flatrock had class enough to respect the request for comments until after the season.

A locker room is a place for the team. Now all you have done is created a chance for division. Are you happy? I know MRB is happy. He has been unhappy for years all he writes is negative.

Kids are emotional when they come out of the locker room after a big game and in particular a big game in which they lost. Please, Please.....do not quote things when you did not hear it. You were not in the locker room, so keep your comments to yourselves. Flatrock and MRB you do not understand that you are pitting the players against each other. You are putting young adults in a unfair situation. Think about the kids before you fullfil your needs to spread gossip and negativity around these emotional girls and on this website. It does have a negative effect on the player and the team. Is this the goal of your efforts? At least Flatrock had class enough to respect the request for comments until after the season.

A locker room is a place for the team. Now all you have done is created a chance for division. Are you happy? I know MRB is happy. He has been unhappy for years all he writes is negative.

That would be SHE I have a husband that comes on this site FATTY that played football know for your QUOTE I guess its right for coaches to talk to young ladys the way they want when people are not around do you talk to girls that way if so you need to say away from them because your not a good roll model , kids hear from home and even worse I guess from the coaches . The only thing I can say is there most be a lot of coaches around here that is never wrong just blame on the KIDS . But I donot see any STATE BANNERS HANGING NOWWHERE .:thumb:

Not to mention any names but I do believe some of us need to attend an anger management class, take some drugs for depression and most of all take an English class again, grammar on here is pitiful and half the time I don't understand what some of you are even saying. It takes a few times to re-read what is posted to figure it out. Maybe it is me and I need to take some of my own advice.

 

To the topic: my daughter plays for Boone and she assures me that no finger pointing went on "last night!" This is the first I have heard of the Sr jealousy thing w/the younger players. In general they got along but remember we are talking about girls and they do hold grudges. Maybe some irritation between a couple but not a few. These girls were together everyday at practice/games and usually invaded one certain families home every weekend, as a team.

 

I was always taught what was said in the locker room stays in the locker room unless there would be a derrogatory remark that would need addressed. Therefore, if my daughter told me something from the locker room, I should have enough respect not to repeat them, especially on a public forum. Just my opinion but I hope my players keep to themselves but then again, I don't say anything I am ashamed of for the parents to hear.

 

Boone will be back next yr stronger than ever w/all the new recruits they are suppose to be getting?(sarcasm, laugh)

Not to mention any names but I do believe some of us need to attend an anger management class, take some drugs for depression and most of all take an English class again, grammar on here is pitiful and half the time I don't understand what some of you are even saying. It takes a few times to re-read what is posted to figure it out. Maybe it is me and I need to take some of my own advice.

 

Thank you!! Thought I was losing some brain cells myself for a while there. :thumb:

Not to mention any names but I do believe some of us need to attend an anger management class, take some drugs for depression and most of all take an English class again, grammar on here is pitiful and half the time I don't understand what some of you are even saying. It takes a few times to re-read what is posted to figure it out. Maybe it is me and I need to take some of my own advice.

 

To the topic: my daughter plays for Boone and she assures me that no finger pointing went on "last night!" This is the first I have heard of the Sr jealousy thing w/the younger players. In general they got along but remember we are talking about girls and they do hold grudges. Maybe some irritation between a couple but not a few. These girls were together everyday at practice/games and usually invaded one certain families home every weekend, as a team.

 

I was always taught what was said in the locker room stays in the locker room unless there would be a derrogatory remark that would need addressed. Therefore, if my daughter told me something from the locker room, I should have enough respect not to repeat them, especially on a public forum. Just my opinion but I hope my players keep to themselves but then again, I don't say anything I am ashamed of for the parents to hear.

 

Boone will be back next yr stronger than ever w/all the new recruits they are suppose to be getting?(sarcasm, laugh)

 

Now that last statement "new recruits they are suppose to be getting?" would be funny if it wasn't likely to happen. We have seen it happen nearly every year and one would EXPECT it to happen again and again. There is no reason to believe that players will stop transferring to Boone. At this point I know there have been players from SIX high schools who played for those high school. That's a record that no one will ever beat and without question will increase in number by next season. I think they should change the name to Boone Co. Univeristy. Chuckle chuckle

Not to mention any names but I do believe some of us need to attend an anger management class, take some drugs for depression and most of all take an English class again, grammar on here is pitiful and half the time I don't understand what some of you are even saying. It takes a few times to re-read what is posted to figure it out.

 

Funny thing is that I am able to identify the Boone parent based on the grammar. Even worse is that they are going to be around for a couple more years. Maybe the daughter can bring her english book home and share the learnings. :D :D

Not to mention any names but I do believe some of us need to attend an anger management class, take some drugs for depression and most of all take an English class again, grammar on here is pitiful and half the time I don't understand what some of you are even saying. It takes a few times to re-read what is posted to figure it out. Maybe it is me and I need to take some of my own advice.

 

To the topic: my daughter plays for Boone and she assures me that no finger pointing went on "last night!" This is the first I have heard of the Sr jealousy thing w/the younger players. In general they got along but remember we are talking about girls and they do hold grudges. Maybe some irritation between a couple but not a few. These girls were together everyday at practice/games and usually invaded one certain families home every weekend, as a team.

 

I was always taught what was said in the locker room stays in the locker room unless there would be a derrogatory remark that would need addressed. Therefore, if my daughter told me something from the locker room, I should have enough respect not to repeat them, especially on a public forum. Just my opinion but I hope my players keep to themselves but then again, I don't say anything I am ashamed of for the parents to hear.

 

Boone will be back next yr stronger than ever w/all the new recruits they are suppose to be getting?(sarcasm, laugh)

Don't always agree with you 3pt. but you are absoluely correct about the grammer. I had no idea what the one post said. Also, what is said in the locker should stay there, or if mentioned to parents, at least in the family.

Don't always agree with you 3pt. but you are absoluely correct about the grammer. I had no idea what the one post said. Also, what is said in the locker should stay there, or if mentioned to parents, at least in the family.

 

110764, WOW! This could be the beginning of a long relationship. Your'e right, we do tend to disagree most of the time but that is what makes this all fun because every once in awhile we surprise everyone and agree.

 

I couldn't agree more w/this!

110764, WOW! This could be the beginning of a long relationship. Your'e right, we do tend to disagree most of the time but that is what makes this all fun because every once in awhile we surprise everyone and agree.

 

I couldn't agree more w/this!

 

Boone's downfall?

 

You know, if you don't have the exception's that Boone does have year in and year out, you won't have, or can't have the downfall. Does your team really think it should win the Region every year and I mean from the players to parents to the fans? I know Boone County does except to win the Region every year, and are hurt badly when they don't..... So would I worry about Boone's downfall? I think not.....

 

If they hadn't played NDA in the first round game, they would have played them in the finals.....

WOW! I never figured this place to be a building block for a long and lasting relationship. It is nice to see that we can all just get along and sometimes just agree to a difference of opinion. That is what this site should be used for. Opinions expressed are O.K. but the personal attacks should be left out.

 

Hey 3ptr and 110764 there is another great web site for relationships.....It's called EHarmony. Just a suggestion though. Who knows.....Maybe .......

WOW! I never figured this place to be a building block for a long and lasting relationship. It is nice to see that we can all just get along and sometimes just agree to a difference of opinion. That is what this site should be used for. Opinions expressed are O.K. but the personal attacks should be left out.

 

Hey 3ptr and 110764 there is another great web site for relationships.....It's called EHarmony. Just a suggestion though. Who knows.....Maybe .......

 

Funny fattyrbuckle but I don't think 110764 is compatable. I do agree! Agreeing to disagree w/each others opinions but attacking each other is shameful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.