KCC______

Owsley___---KCC

____________________________________ KCC

JBS______

Powell____---JBS

__Breathitt

Breathitt__

Buckhorn__---Breathitt

I know this don't look possible,but its only a matter of opinion. KCC has the same problem as Buckhorn, limited bench play. JBS & Hazard shoud be the favorites but got to go with a couple of upsets.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think the Breathitt Bobcats has a leg up on the teams they have been playing very well as of late,The game against Wolfe Co. show all US Breathitt Co. Fans that they can play TEAM Basketball,and have a shot at the Rupp Floor,Good Luck All The teams in 14th ,we are going ta have a Grand ole time watching the mountian teams play at RUPP!!!!

Actually it looks kindly confusing...

Yea.....It did not post the way I drew it up, tried to edit, could not get it the way I wanted, but anyway.....I picked KCC & Breathitt in final game with KCC winning it all.....got to go with some upsets.

I really think the Breathitt Bobcats has a leg up on the teams they have been playing very well as of late,The game against Wolfe Co. show all US Breathitt Co. Fans that they can play TEAM Basketball,and have a shot at the Rupp Floor,Good Luck All The teams in 14th ,we are going ta have a Grand ole time watching the mountian teams play at RUPP!!!!

Breathitt might be playing good, but beating wolfe co. surely doesnt give them a leg up on anybody. I think atleast 6 of the final 8 could beat wolfe co. legitimately and not to be rude to wolfe but if you can't play TEAM basketball against them then you might reconsider your sport. Alot of teams have been playing well as of late...JMHO:D

Well all I know is Hazard has a cake walk into the finals.

I wouldt say a cake walk but I bet everyone in Hazard is happy with the draw.

I dont know about Wolfe but Owsley and Knott will have something to say about that come second round.

Knott

Owsley .......Owsley

................................... Hazard

Hazard...... Hazard

Wolfe

......................................................... Hazard

Powell .........Powell

June B

.................................. Breathitt

Breathitt......Breathitt

Buckhorn

Hazard got a good draw but better not overlook anybody. This is the 14th region anything can happen. Knott is playing some good ball right now after that victory over JBS but I wonder, if we will ever see the JBS team that showed up for the WYMT tourney. Should be a great one.

I like Knott and Powell in the finals! Powell to the big dance!
Shew!!! Glad I am not the only one that thinks Knott can go to the finals. Their record does not reflect how good they really can be, notice I said can be. They are very quick and athletic, can shoot the three and have been playing team ball. Bench play is some what limited, in the district finals it produced turn overs and bad shot selection. " IMO" , If KCC can stay out of foul trouble and make their foul shots down the stretch they can go to Rupp....... no matter who goes I wish them the best of luck!

Powell and Hazard meet in the finals.

Powell is the most experienced team in the region, deep bench, top 3 player in region, good guard play, can wear teams down with there style of play. To me they are the favorites to win the region and will.

I'm interested to see how Letcher holds up to the big crowd on thursday night. They won't be holding a split session on this night and should have 2 of the best games of the tourney. I would say it will definitely be standing room only and I'm sure there will be a few still left out in the cold, well, not too cold, it supposed to be about 58 degrees! :)