Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region MatchUp

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the 8th region matchups?

If the draw was today (I don't know) it would be the first time the 8th drew on a Saturday. Last year the boys drew on Sunday and the tournament started the next night. That makes no sense. The girls draw should be today.

Girls draw is Sunday, 2PM at Owen County

Welcome to the site. I'm sure Buttels will have the draw posted asap.

Actually, I'm at the boys draw at Henry County. I will try to find out from the folks at Owen.

Any word on this draw...?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.