Gallatin vs. Henry predictions

henry hands down there is no way gc could beat henry by 15. henry had about 30 turnovers at gc and still only lost by one. if the refs call the game like they are supposed to it will be a knock down drag out but in the end i think henry will come out on top. the team that plays the game with all 5 players will win. gallatin has very nice team chemistry except for one player. one player cannot beat 5:argue:

I probably have an idea what player you are referring to, but you are dead wrong. Either that or you don't realize what team chemistry is.

Sure there are you just find a way to make it work. Split the sessions, tape off a certain amount of seats for each school, whatever it takes there's only 7 games in the whole tournament. Wednesday 2 games, Thursday 2 games, Friday 2 games, Saturday championship. It's not that complicated Mack. Gallatin, Carroll, Oldham, South Oldham, Shelby, Grant, just to name a few could facilitate this tournament.

Doesn't location play a big part in where the tournment is held. Simon Kenton could fit people but it is not centrally located.

Can they put over 5000 in on semifinal night. Two years ago attendance was announced at 7000 on semifinal night. That does not mean there was 7000 in at one time, but with people leaving after the 1st game and others coming in for the 2nd a lot of fans show up.

If a smaller gym held it they would have split sessions for the semis like the 9th. And nobody wants that.

Sure there are you just find a way to make it work. Split the sessions, tape off a certain amount of seats for each school, whatever it takes there's only 7 games in the whole tournament. Wednesday 2 games, Thursday 2 games, Friday 2 games, Saturday championship. It's not that complicated Mack. Gallatin, Carroll, Oldham, South Oldham, Shelby, Grant, just to name a few could facilitate this tournament.

Why hold it in gyms that seat 1800-2200 when you have a 5000 seat arena? As fo split sessions most fans want to watch 2 games. They sure don't want to pay $10 and have the hassle of leaving the gym like they did at Eminence.

I was suggesting the District could be held at the smaller gyms, I agree with you on the regionals

The District is on a rotation by alphabetical order. Gallatin won a draw to be the first host last year. Next year it will be at Owen, then Carroll, then back through the rotation.