Coaches Association All 10th Region Teams

Bricklayer, it's just hard to change peoples minds when they only see the small picture. Prewitt has been nothing but huge in the big games since she was a freshman! There is no sense in making an arguement on here with some people, it insults our basketball intelligence when they do this! Once again, nothing against any of the other players on the 1st team, but how many big games have they been in for one and how have they performed when they have been in them? When you pose that question you eliminate two off of the 1st team right off the bat because they haven't played that in those types of games.

Prewitt is a 1st team all region player regardless of where she plays college ball and what kind of success that she has at that level! I'm not going to argue projections, I'm only going to state the obvious whether the coaches of the 10th Region recognize that or not. That is not meant as a slap in the face to the coaches at all it's just stating that they made a huge oversight on this one! Everyone deserves a Mulligan and the coaches sure need one on this one! :creepy:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It was refreshing to see both the Herald-Leader and the Courier get it right with the All state teams. It showed that Maggie Prewitt was a top 3 player in the Region. That is something that has just stuck in my crawl every since I saw the results that the 10th Region had out there a month ago. Anyone that seen this young lady play over the last few years could not deny her that recognition, that was an insult to her. The fact she wasn't on the Sweet 16 all tournament team was a laugh as well but it's great to finally see her get some recognition for her efforts on the ballcourt. There are a lot of great players that can't win ball games, this young lady is great and can win ballgames, I'm glad the 10th Region will have one more year to see her play and maybe, just maybe in her senior year she will get recognized by all the coaches she gives nightmares to on a nightly basis!:sleep: