Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie vs. Villa Predictions

Featured Replies

Tonight Dixie has a tough game tonight but they will still end up winning by 100 points, or atleast 50. I think Aubrey Carter will break out of his slump and end up with 25 pts. 10 asst. 14 reb. 3. stls. I recently talk to him and he said if he get away on a break away hes gonna YAM!!!

 

 

Hallelujah holla back at me

the ghetto revival

Tonight Dixie has a tough game tonight but they will still end up winning by 100 points, or atleast 50. I think Aubrey Carter will break out of his slump and end up with 25 pts. 10 asst. 14 reb. 3. stls. I recently talk to him and he said if he get away on a break away hes gonna YAM!!!

 

 

Hallelujah holla back at me

the ghetto revival

 

This kid doesn't even get close to these numbers in a JV game, much less a varsity game. He doesn't even start varsity.

 

Shields & Mosier are the starting guards along with Kendall, Mace, and Tyler.

  • Author

Well apparently you havent see da kid from the bronx, cuz he is straight sick. he is a little clyde the glyde, a tad daryll "chocolate thunder" dawkins, a smigin of pistol pete and a lick of larry bird. He has just emerged from thylakoid membrane contusion, and has just recovered. I also heard that he is a nice boxer. he will straight knock a player hater out.

 

 

Maybe you should man up and come to the dixie game tonight and i bet my predictions are right:fight:

Well apparently you havent see da kid from the bronx, cuz he is straight sick. he is a little clyde the glyde, a tad daryll "chocolate thunder" dawkins, a smigin of pistol pete and a lick of larry bird. He has just emerged from thylakoid membrane contusion, and has just recovered. I also heard that he is a nice boxer. he will straight knock a player hater out.

 

 

Maybe you should man up and come to the dixie game tonight and i bet my predictions are right:fight:

 

 

What kid from the Bronx are you talking about? Aubrey Carter is not from New York. I have seen Aubrey play 2 times this year and in AAU last summer and he is by no means Darrell Dawkins or a Clyde Drexler. He is a average player(JV) and does not start varsity for Dixie, period. His boxing ability or lack of has nothing to do with this thread and I could care less about it. I am going to a much better game tonight than Dixie vs Villa.

 

I will look for his monster game stats in the paper tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I hope Villa beats you.

You can hope but I just do not see that upset.

I don't see it either. It would just be nice to see a small school beat these cocky kids from the big school.

Tonight Dixie has a tough game tonight but they will still end up winning by 100 points, or atleast 50. I think Aubrey Carter will break out of his slump and end up with 25 pts. 10 asst. 14 reb. 3. stls. I recently talk to him and he said if he get away on a break away hes gonna YAM!!!

 

 

Hallelujah holla back at me

the ghetto revival

 

 

This has to be a joke. Some one has been watching to much of the white rapper show. Any way you need to cut it out, you are making this Aubrey Carter kid look like a joke, as well as Dixie Heights as a whole.

I don't see it either. It would just be nice to see a small school beat these cocky kids from the big school.

 

Just because one person said something doesn't mean that that big school has cocky kids...

Just because one person said something doesn't mean that that big school has cocky kids...

 

I agree, but often remarks like this makes the whole school look bad.

GO VILLA

Well apparently you havent see da kid from the bronx, cuz he is straight sick. he is a little clyde the glyde, a tad daryll "chocolate thunder" dawkins, a smigin of pistol pete and a lick of larry bird. He has just emerged from thylakoid membrane contusion, and has just recovered. I also heard that he is a nice boxer. he will straight knock a player hater out.

 

 

Maybe you should man up and come to the dixie game tonight and i bet my predictions are right:fight:

 

Your making AC and the rest of Dixie look bad from your posts. You've basically been MIA for 2 months, and you come back with these types of comments. There's nothing wrong with talking the boys up and supporting Dixie, but this is over the top IMO, and that's coming from a Colonel.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.