Simon Kenton 93 Williamstown 48

Hurd did not play and is having an MRI on his shoulder tomorrow. Kohrs of SK hurt his ankle tonight. SK is basically limping into the post-season.

I hate to hear that. SK has a quality team. They can probably still compete for a few more games even with the injuries. Hopefully everyone will be healthy by then.

The boys won 93-48. Elbert scored 19 and needs 9 more for a grand. SK shot the lights out from long range which has been a problem lately.

I can't remember a program- boys and girls combined- getting so rattled by injuries. It is unreal. Let's hope both teams can overcome the injuries.

The Injury bug has hit SK harder then any team i have seen in a while at any level. With that and a few players at odds (or at least the last time i heard they were), Does anyone know what is the state of mind in Independence. I am wondering just how far SK will make it into region. Granted if Hurd is healthy enough to be effective in regionals and Kohrs is able to go, It will be a competley different team and they should be fine. If However, both aren't able to go, SK becomes strictly a permetier orianted team, and I think they would be liable for an early round upset.

The boys won 93-48. Elbert scored 19 and needs 9 more for a grand. SK shot the lights out from long range which has been a problem lately.

I can't remember a program- boys and girls combined- getting so rattled by injuries. It is unreal. Let's hope both teams can overcome the injuries.

I changed thread, to reflect this score. Both scores, are show as 68-31 on Girls and Boys.

Thanks and just another instance, of BGP posters being accurate.....:thumb: