Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central @ Wayne County 48th First-Round Predictions

Featured Replies

#3 McCreary Central vs. #2 Wayne County...

 

McCreary enters this game at 20-7 and Wayne at 13-16. Wayne won both meetings this year. Can the Cardinals win again or does McCreary get revenge?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 McCreary Central vs. #2 Wayne County...

 

McCreary enters this game at 20-7 and Wayne at 13-16. Wayne won both meetings this year. Can the Cardinals win again or does McCreary get revenge?

I believe its going to be revenge for McCreary...

McCreary 68

Wayne 55

I believe its going to be revenge for McCreary...

McCreary 68

Wayne 55

I'd have to agree, I think the Raiders get their revenge---62-59!

  • Author

Man, I sure hope so. They were predicted to win both matches this year by most people... and well, we see how that turned out.

McCreary by 8 as Watts has a big night.

McCreary Central 68-61.

McCreary 71 Wayne 70

  • Author

I think everyone picked McCreary in their matchup against Wayne all year... bad sign?

 

I actually have a good feeling about this one. I know that the Raider fans will be in full force at Wayne County Thursday...

 

It was reported in the news in Wayne County that they want "everybody" to come and "scream as loud as they can to rattle the Raiders."

 

Will be a great enviroment.

I think everyone picked McCreary in their matchup against Wayne all year... bad sign?

 

I actually have a good feeling about this one. I know that the Raider fans will be in full force at Wayne County Thursday...

 

It was reported in the news in Wayne County that they want "everybody" to come and "scream as loud as they can to rattle the Raiders."

 

Will be a great enviroment.

That's O.K., we Raider fans can be pretty loud ourselves. I just want to see the kids decide it,either way, not the guys in stripes. It should be a good one!

SSF, I still say McCreary Central because they are the better team.

I also predict record popcorn sales for the concession stand.

Wayne wins ... by 13.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.