Lee 64 Wolfe Co 34

I heard Coach Creech on WCBJ after the game, and he said he wished Wolves were still in 56th. So do I. Historically it is where they belong. They have very similiar athletic programs to Lee and Owsley especially, and hot rivalry with Powell. I don't particularly want Estill to move out, as they have really made District competitive in both basketball and baseball, but I sure would like to see Wolfe come back.

Lee was real sharp last night. Good to see at tournament time. Landon Johnson really played well.

I understand the sentiment of coach Creech. Estill has certianly enjoyed playing in the 56th. The teams are so close and there seems to be so much entusiasm. The separation between the first and worst team is never very large. The communities really seem to get behind their schools. As good of rivalry as Clark and Montgomery have, Estill's former district, the 40th, certainly does not have the same "flair" when it comes to communites generating excitement. Maybe its because estill was so much of an underdog everytime they played.