Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 61 Bishop Brossart 49

Featured Replies

When will Brossart break the losing streak against the Mason boys? This is 11 straight losses. What a thorn in their side.

 

I'm guessing that there are a lot of schools with long losing streaks against the last several Mason County teams?? They've had a great run of teams, along with "impact players" the last several years, and would be dominating teams in most other regions as well!! As a Brossart fan, I'd love to see the Mustangs break that losing string, but realisticly must admit that Mason (along with a couple of Pendleton's career best teams) have been a dominant force in the 10th region for quite a while.

 

I'm quite proud that Brossart even holds their own and competes with programs like Mason & Pendleton; which I find a testament to their kids, their program and their coaching staff!! Hopefully they'll find a way to break through some day, but when you chose to play great teams and challenge yourself, instead of padding your record playing a bunch of patsies; you'll probably lose a couple along the way--Certainly no disgrace!!!!

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller not scoring much does not mean he has a off game.He does not force a lot of shots just to score points.The last game he didn't score too many against Brossart and some comments were made he was held to so many points.He really wasn't because others were scoring like you mentioned.He did decide to score toward the end of the game a dunked if the BB players face as he took him down the lane.Mason has a lot of weapons and they usually use them all if they can.:thumb:

 

???? :confused:

Believe i saw the Clark coaching staff there doing a little scouting.:thumb:

 

mhighfield, why did you bring this up about Clarks coaching staff being there under my Quote ? Do you think I live in Clark Co?:dancingpa

???? :confused:

The bolded has a couple of type o's.After the first game some BB posters said that BB held Miller down.I saw the game and he didn't shoot very much because other players were scoring.Towards the end of the game he took the BB defender down the lane and dunked in his face.This game he goes for 29.I didn't see the game this time but I know he shot a lot more from his point total.He can score when he needs too most of the time,Mason just usually has some other players scoring also so he doesn't do it all nor does he want too.:D

The bolded has a couple of type o's.After the first game some BB posters said that BB held Miller down.I saw the game and he didn't shoot very much because other players were scoring.Towards the end of the game he took the BB defender down the lane and dunked in his face.This game he goes for 29.I didn't see the game this time but I know he shot a lot more from his point total.He can score when he needs too most of the time,Mason just usually has some other players scoring also so he doesn't do it all nor does he want too.:D

 

Agreed--He can do it all!!

mhighfield, why did you bring this up about Clarks coaching staff being there under my Quote ? Do you think I live in Clark Co?:dancingpa

Not saying you do live in Clark,But looks like you follow them well and if you do you have a real good team there to be proud of.:thumb:

That puts a big bulls eye on their back too.;)

Come on now GS were used to that.We always get the other teams best.:thumb:

Come on now GS were used to that.We always get the other teams best.:thumb:

Didn't you see my ;) ...:lol:

I have been a fan of the Royals even before I moved to Clark Co...now just not when they play my Cards. Remember several several years ago when Mason won the 10th. They had a party at the Continental Inn before their game at Rupp. I attended with some special friends of ours from Mason Co and rode the shuttle to the game. There was blue everywhere.

 

Just hope this year it will be filled with Cardinal Red.:bunny:

Didn't you see my ;) ...:lol:

I have been a fan of the Royals even before I moved to Clark Co...now just not when they play my Cards. Remember several several years ago when Mason won the 10th. They had a party at the Continental Inn before their game at Rupp. I attended with some special friends of ours from Mason Co and rode the shuttle to the game. There was blue everywhere.

 

Just hope this year it will be filled with Cardinal Red.:bunny:

 

Id love to see Cardinal Red and Royal Blue at the Fieldhouse this year. Its an awesome sight to see.

 

:dancingpa

Didn't you see my ;) ...:lol:

I have been a fan of the Royals even before I moved to Clark Co...now just not when they play my Cards. Remember several several years ago when Mason won the 10th. They had a party at the Continental Inn before their game at Rupp. I attended with some special friends of ours from Mason Co and rode the shuttle to the game. There was blue everywhere.

 

Just hope this year it will be filled with Cardinal Red.:bunny:

Oh i know i was just picking at you.:D

Oh i know i was just picking at you.:D

Glad us 10th region buddies get along so well. :jump:

Not saying you do live in Clark,But looks like you follow them well and if you do you have a real good team there to be proud

 

They do have a nice team and so does Mason Co. I try to keep up with all the teams in the 10th and 16th region . I saw Lewis Co play Fleming Co Monday night, Clark play Harrison Co on Tues night, Mason Co play Brossart on Wed night and just got home from the Lewis Co vs Bath Co game. I'll try to find one tomorrow night and Sat night. Just enjoy high school basketball and reading all these comments.:thumb:

Not saying you do live in Clark,But looks like you follow them well and if you do you have a real good team there to be proud

 

They do have a nice team and so does Mason Co. I try to keep up with all the teams in the 10th and 16th region . I saw Lewis Co play Fleming Co Monday night, Clark play Harrison Co on Tues night, Mason Co play Brossart on Wed night and just got home from the Lewis Co vs Bath Co game. I'll try to find one tomorrow night and Sat night. Just enjoy high school basketball and reading all these comments.:thumb:

 

JB--Come to the BBHS-Silver Grove game next week and you'll see not only some great "D", but one of the most exciting players in the state in Corey Pelle, who always saves his best for the Mustangs!!

 

JB--Come to the BBHS-Silver Grove game next week and you'll see not only some great "D", but one of the most exciting players in the state in Corey Pelle, who always saves his best for the Mustangs!!

 

Would love to see Corey Pelle play .It's a long way for me but I just might make that trip. Where is it to be played and what night.

 

Would love to see Corey Pelle play .It's a long way for me but I just might make that trip. Where is it to be played and what night.

 

No--All 37th region playoff games are at the Campbell County Middle School. This one, assuming the Trains beat Calvary, will be at 7:30 Wednesday night. Come say "Hi" to Mustang at the BBHS broadcast booth!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.