Gallatin Co./Oldham Co. predictions

Excellent points by all. Senior night is very emotional for all. It's the last regular season game. On the other hand, I know Coach Jones was not happy with the first half or so of the game. You can't play tentative against a team like Walton or Oldham County. You'll come up on the short end every time.

Good luck to the Wildcats. You know where to hear the game!!!:thumb:

Coach Forrest always has his teams' ready to play at home. This should be a very good game between two good teams. In the end this game is strictly cosmetic, I would gamble and say both coaches spent their time preparing for district foes and are looking at this game as a chance to fine tune against a good opponent before tournament time. The 8th is not as strong as it has been in year's past but the race to Rupp should shape up to be exciting with so many teams with a legitimate shot at winning in Henry.

I agree. I think that this OC team is not nearly as strong as they usually are. I think of the OC teams, South is better. Gallatin fought them hard at South.

Lunatic1, you are on about the Shasta!

South has more talent...but they dont have Gary Forrest. Gary Forrest is a proven winner on the court. Oldham won by 12, 66-54. I was not there, but I am sure Buttels will inform us soon on how the game went.

Good evening. Just got home. Working on getting the audio up on the site. Check out the re-design while you are there.

Anyway, tough loss for the Wildcats. Coach Jones had all of the boys in the cafeteria after the game. I don't even think they had changed out of uniforms yet.

They let this one slip away. Oldham County had 1 day less rest and Eric Dunlap came alive in the 4th quarter. Billy Payne didn't score in the first half and added 12 in the second. Even with the score 41-39 after 3 quarters, you thiught that the Wildcats could pull this one out.

I really think that has been the achillies heel this year, not finishing the whole game. Coach Jones will say the same thing. Hats off to Oldham County. They didn't give up or show weakness or fatigue. They are primed for the

8th region tournament.

Owen County had the whole coaching staff and some players there. The Wildcats need to get out of this funk if they don't want to get blown out of the Henry County gym on Wednesday.

I'll work on stats in the morning as it's getting past my bedtime. Sorry to see the seniors take one like that on their night. They are all good kids. I hope for many bright futures for them all after graduation.

J.R., Cody, Dwayne, Josh and Nate

You all rock!!!!!:thumb: