Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencer County 55 Franklin County 35

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      35%
    • Spencer County
      65%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flyer_Fan87
    Flyer_Fan87

    Anybody in Frankfort that can pick up the Franklin County defense and bring them to Spencer Co? I got gas money......

  • theguru
    theguru

    That is what we were thinking when we went with the game in our contest.

  • Spencer Co is very disciplined and well coached. They have their scheme and they run it and run it well. Last year Franklin Co survived the meeting. In 24 at Spencer it was slow and sluggish in the 1s

Touchdown Spencer, they continue to run it at will. Minus the first drive it has been a terrible quarter and a half for County. I believe 3 turnovers lot of ball left but gotta get back on track. And find some defense.....

And just like that... Barrett to A. Jones for the loooong TD pass. XP no good

County 13

Spencer 24

Spence with a big run and they are inside the 5.

Anybody in Frankfort that can pick up the Franklin County defense and bring them to Spencer Co? I got gas money......

Touchdown on 4th and 1. 3:45 left in the half

County 13

Spencer 31

Touchdown County, 2 point conversion good

County 21

Spencer 31

Field goal to end the half for Spencer.

Spencer 34

County 21

Man, Spencer run game strikes again... to open the half

41-21

Possibly the Nail in the coffin, County with yet another interception.....

KCD's win against Spencer County looks even better with this current result.

Spencer letting every bit of clock run they can. They have been more physical and ran the ball at will. County with too many turnovers not to play well. Spencer will do something tonight that I was told they haven't done since 2015. Beat Franklin co. As I type it out TD with another run by Spencer. Good ole fashion tail kicking.

County 21

Spencer 48

2 minutes ago, Flyer_Fan87 said:

Spencer letting every bit of clock run they can. They have been more physical and ran the ball at will. County with too many turnovers not to play well. Spencer will do something tonight that I was told they haven't done since 2015. Beat Franklin co. As I type it out TD with another run by Spencer. Good ole fashion tail kicking.

County 21

Spencer 48

I am surprised, I thought this game would be close.

Just now, theguru said:

I am surprised, I thought this game would be close.

Yes, I thought it would be a toss up. Spencer has dominated. Rough night

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.