Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial 48 Conner 19

Lloyd Memorial vs Conner Cougars 9/4/26 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you like in this one?

    • Lloyd Memorial
      87%
    • Conner
      12%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/04/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NKYPreps
    NKYPreps

    Game preview: Conner vs. Lloyd Memorial Lloyd Memorial brings an unbeaten 2-0 record and the momentum of a pair of strong defensive performances into Friday's non-district matchup with Conner. The Cou

  • Mr. Sixer
    Mr. Sixer

    Excellent breakdown!

  • Ryle is getting beat by Cooper and this is looking like maybe the worst Ryle team in the history of the school.

Posted Images

I am not picking on Lloyd here because I know it is a lot of schools but if the policy is "No Cash at Gate" I am not attending.

The scoreboard says Lloyd 13 Conner 0 but I missed the scoring.

13-0 Lloyd start of the 2nd quarter.

19-0 Lloyd.

How in the heck did Conner play Ryle so close?

Scoreboard says 20 to 6 Lloyd now, I am not sure.

34-6 with about 2 minutes left in the half.

  • Author

I can't believe the Ryle and Conner game was that close. I'm late on this thread, but I thought this game would've been a little bit closer.

2 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

I can't believe the Ryle and Conner game was that close. I'm late on this thread, but I thought this game would've been a little bit closer.

Ryle is getting beat by Cooper and this is looking like maybe the worst Ryle team in the history of the school.

  • Author

Crazy!

  • Author
2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Ryle is getting beat by Cooper and this is looking like maybe the worst Ryle team in the history of the school.

Wow

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.