Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 31 Lloyd 20 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Lloyd just scored a TD on a long run but I have no idea on the score.

Somehow Lloyd stopped Dixie and I state it that way because I don't know and Lloyd just scored another TD on a Jet Sweep.

I know Madden said it was 14-0 Dixie, I wonder if it is close to 14 all now.

Anyone?

I do like the music selections at Lloyd.

Dixie threw an INT, weird looking pass, and now Lloyd has it on about the 22.

Dixie stopped Lloyd on about the ten and they have the ball.

Dixie is down to about the Lloyd 7.

Dixie scored again on a short run after driving the length of the field.

I can see the scoreboard now.

Dixie 25 Lloyd 20

Near halftime.

Halftime, same score.

Second half getting ready to start.

Lloyd started with the ball and I think they turned it over. Dixie on about the Lloyd 24.

Touchdown Dixie!

Dixie 31 Lloyd 20

827 left in the 3rd.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.