Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apollo at Meade County Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Apollo drives to Brandenburg to take on the Green Wave.

Couple Questions for the Eagle fans. @jester270 @ApolloFan98

  1. What will the Eagles look like without some fire power in Badger, Edge, Tutt, and Bratcher?

  2. Defensively can the Eagles consistently stop teams?

Couple Questions for the Green Wave fans.

  1. Who will take over the running back spot for Wyatt Rainey?

  2. Defensively can the Greenwave consistently stop teams?

19 hours ago, TimeWillTell said:

Apollo drives to Brandenburg to take on the Green Wave.

Couple Questions for the Eagle fans. @jester270 @ApolloFan98

  1. What will the Eagles look like without some fire power in Badger, Edge, Tutt, and Bratcher?

  2. Defensively can the Eagles consistently stop teams?

Couple Questions for the Green Wave fans.

  1. Who will take over the running back spot for Wyatt Rainey?

  2. Defensively can the Greenwave consistently stop teams?

Losing the talent you mentioned definitely raised some questions this offseason, but Apollo still has some absolute ATHLETES offensively. They return four offensive linemen in Graddy, Zunun, Burton, and Lawrence, with Max Johnson back at QB and plenty of weapons in Lillpop, Milburn, Green, Williams, Gabe Jones, and Brayden Mattingly.

I don’t know enough about the defense YET to make a strong prediction there. To me, one of the biggest questions will be whether they can minimize having so many guys playing both ways. That could be a major factor as the season goes on.

Either way, I expect this offense to be explosive and capable of putting a lot of points on the board on any given Friday night.

Good luck to the Eagles!

I'm interested in hearing some first impressions of Apollo after this scrimmage. I'm of the mind that they could be pretty good this year, depending on how the defense develops.

15 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I'm interested in hearing some first impressions of Apollo after this scrimmage. I'm of the mind that they could be pretty good this year, depending on how the defense develops.

Murray week one, followed by Heritage Hills (In.) week two will be a great indicator. If they can manage to go 2-0, then I think this will be the year that they kick the door in!

Apollo gave another scrimmage after this one? I’m not sure what beating Meade will tell them.

2 minutes ago, TimeWillTell said:

Any news on this @jester270 or @ApolloFan98 ? Heard Apollo won 28-6.

Apollo executed very well. They will need to tune up their run defense (Meade has a couple of good looking RBs), but overall great cohesion- especially offensively.

That’s a nice score in a scrimmage. I don’t know who their main skill guys are this year.

1 hour ago, Brown said:

That’s a nice score in a scrimmage. I don’t know who their main skill guys are this year.

Williams, Lillpop, Green, Gabe Jones just to name a few. Lillpop made an absolutely ridiculous catch over a DB in man coverage. From what I saw, that kid is legit. Apollo has some dudes at the skill positions.

  • Author
9 hours ago, jester270 said:

Williams, Lillpop, Green, Gabe Jones just to name a few. Lillpop made an absolutely ridiculous catch over a DB in man coverage. From what I saw, that kid is legit. Apollo has some dudes at the skill positions.

I was just told that Milburn made a comeback after his injury. Wow! This kid is an athlete.

On 8/7/2026 at 1:17 PM, Brown said:

Apollo gave another scrimmage after this one? I’m not sure what beating Meade will tell them.

They will play Caldwell County Aug 13 Thursday night action next week.

7 hours ago, TimeWillTell said:

I was just told that Milburn made a comeback after his injury. Wow! This kid is an athlete.

Yes, him and Brayden Mattingly both ran the ball well. O Line has improved greatly.

  • Author
7 hours ago, jester270 said:

Yes, him and Brayden Mattingly both ran the ball well. O Line has improved greatly.

Love that Milburn is doing good. Thank you @jester270 for the update.

13 hours ago, TimeWillTell said:

Love that Milburn is doing good. Thank you @jester270 for the update.

All of the baseball guys that came out seem to have found a solid role. Burger (FB/TE/DE), Lillpop (played a lot of outside receiver and made a tremendous grab in 1v1 coverage), Milburn (hasn't missed a beat since returning from his injury) and Jackson Carder (looks to play DE?)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.